Kroger is committed to provide payroll information by state law which includes online delivery of original copy of your pay stub, year end tax statement, direct deposit and others. Kroger is operating their business under two dozens local brand name in the 14 States of USA and District of Columbia. All states are not required electronic delivery, but Kroger offers all employees to participate in direct deposit or visa prepaid card program and also access pay stub online. If you want to set up direct deposit process, you must done manually, you will collect direct deposit form through store or online. By the way, if you want to access pay stub or others eligible information online, you must required-
1. An enterprise user ID or EUID.
2. Passwords that associate enterprise user ID.
If you have this required information visit the Resource suggested link otherwise contact with your manager or an information security officer in your work place.
1. Simply go to the Kroger HR express website (see Resource). It is accessible through internet and Kroger network.
2. Login with your user ID and password. Your user ID and passwords are same of enterprise user ID and its associate password.
3. If you want to change your password, visit from Kroger network at https://passport.kroger.com/passport/.
4. If needed more help, please call at 1-800-952-8889.
5. If you are looking Kroger others related benefits information such as medical, dental insurance, life insurance, 401k and others please call the Kroger benefits service center at 1-877-373-3397.
Kroger HR Express