Nestle is one of the world largest well-liked food and beverage company that operate over 450 factories with around 350,000 employees in the 194 countries. By the way, Nestle offers Nespay electronic payroll service for their US employees. Nespay is process by Equifax workforce solution that provides secure access to view your payroll information and manage account online. Your earning will be automatically deposit to your local bank account, but no paper pay stubs will issue. If you want to access your pay stubs online, you must access TALX paperless pay by following way-
Former employee can’t access this portal. If needed any think please visit Nest benefit center.
1. Simply go to the Resource suggested link. Some of you will be ask for your employer code. If asked, enter 14490 in the employer code field.
2. Click on the “Click Here to Login”.
3. Enter your employee ID, if your employee ID is start with zero, please avoid the leading zeros. Click “Continue”
4. Enter your PIN number. If you are new user, your initial PIN number is last four digits of your social security number and year of birth. For example, your social security number is 123-45-6789 and year of birth is 1990 then your default PIN number is 67891990. Click Login
The following steps is not for returning users-
5. You must set up risk based authentication service to enhance security level.
6. Click on Enroll Now
7. Select YES or NO to identify your PC. Click Continue
8. Take a security image and use arrow button if needed, click Continue
9. There are six security question filed, choose the question from drop down menu and give answer and click Continue
10. Enter your phone number and email address, click Continue
11. Review all given data and confirm, click Complete
12. Change the initial PIN number to your choice, click Change
13. Login with new PIN and click on “Pay advice review” in to the main menu.
14. You should have Adobe reader to view and print pay stubs.