Dollar General is a chain of variety stores in the United States. The company offers online w2 access to their current employee. If you are currently not working at Dollar General please contact at Dollar General human resource center for assistance. According to dollar general official website, there are more than 11,500 stores in 40 states with more than 100,000 employees. So if you are current employee, please follow the direction in below to access original of year end taxes information online.
1. To access your 2014 W2 online, go to https://w2.adp.com
2. Click “Register Now”
3. Key your registration pass code which is DG-W2
4. In the next steps, enter your first name and last name that appear on your pay stubs, full social security number without dashes and birth of date.
5. Key your employee ID which is last four digits of your social security number and year of birth. For example, your SSN is 123-45-6789 and year of birth is 1989 then you user ID is 67891989. Enter your company code; the company code for Dollar General is WSU. Zip/postal code, your postal code is first 5 digits of your home address zip code. Select a tax year.
6. Key your contact information.
7. Select security question and provide answer.
8. In the next window, you will see a system generate User ID. Your user ID will be email to the provided email address. It is not case sensitive. Established a password of your choice. Click “Submit”.
9. At final steps, you will see Thank you for registration message. Now view and print your year end W2.
ADP W-2 Service