The Kroger Co. is one of the very oldest and top largest supermarket chains in American retailing industry which is going ahead at present with a purpose to feed the human spirit and creating a community with a vision as “Zero Hunger Zero Waste”. Now-a-days Kroger is serving more than nine million customers with almost half a million employees per day at more than 3,000 locations in 35 states of United States with different formats of stores like supermarkets, hypermarkets, department stores, jewelry stores, convenience stores, pharmacies etc. of different subsidiaries.
For the largest number of employees The Kroger Co. has recommended the SecureWEB portal or HR Express Application for pay stubs and Equifax Workforce Solutions’ Tax Form Management portal for W2 statements.
How to get access to Kroger pay stubs?
- Go to Kroger’s employee web portal https://ess.kroger.com
- You should read the statements above the login form.
- Enter your Enterprise User ID (EUID) on the first text field. Your Enterprise User ID is not case sensitive so you can type it with upper case or lower case letters.
- Enter your Password. Your password is case sensitive so be careful at the time of typing your password.
- Now click on I AGREE button (It acknowledges that you have read the statements above the login form and you completely agree with that) to get access to your pay stub employee account.
[NB: Before you try to login to this portal please collect your Enterprise User ID and Password from your Employer or Information Security coordinator.]
You can change or reset your Password with clicking on Password Help link button on the login screen and follow the instructions properly.
Kroger HR Express