Dollar General is a chain of variety stores in the United States. The company operates more than 11,500 stores in 40 states with more than 100,000 employees. So if you are working at any stores or corporate office of Dollar General, you are able to access your pay stubs from money network paystub portal. Be sure, you have received at least one payment or paper pay stub that process by Dollar General. Otherwise you can’t set up money network pay stub portal account. To set up and login, follows the following directions.
1. Go to the Resource suggested link. We share web link because it is difficult type on address bar for most of user.
2. If you are new employee and received at least one payment, Click on the Register Now link to setup your account. If you are returning user please login with your Employee ID and PIN number.
3. The registration page will display 3 fields to key your employee ID, date of birth and last three digits of social security number. Please not that, the date of birth is not ask your year of birth. For example, if your date of birth is February 23, then your date of birth is 0223.
4. After you are done entering the required information, click submit.
5. In the next page, setup a 4 digits PIN number of your choice. Click submit.
6. In the final steps, you will see “Your PIN has been set, You can now use your PIN to access this site. So click on Sign In Now button.
7. The home page or main menu displays 3 of tabs such as View Pay Stubs, Email and Text Messages and Change PIN number.
8. Click on View Pay Stubs tab, you will then need to select the appropriate pay day link to view and print your pay stubs.
9. If you want to get notification and summery by text messages and email, click on the email and text messages tab and add email address, phone number.
10. Call at 1-888-595-3389 for assistance or check your pay stub summary by phone.