If you are required to create a salary key online to prove your income. It is easy and convenient as Dollar General used the Equifax work solution’s salary key verification website. It’s also known as The Work Number that provides instant employment and income verification service online or over the telephone. The salary key you use to applying for government assistance such as food assistance, applying for loans and mortgage, renting an apartment, etc. Just provide your verifier (lenders, landlords, or prospective employer) with your social security number and the name of your employer and tell to verify from The Work Number website. You must complete the setup account process for the first time by following ways-
1. If you are ready to create your salary key, please visit the www.theworknumber.com.
2. Click on the “I’m an Employee” then click “Enter Site”.
3. This page will ask you to enter your employer code. Please enter 11010 as an employer code.
4. Now you are on the work number home page for Dollar General Corp.
5. There is three option that you use such as I want to provide proof of employment and income, I want to get my employment data report and I want to use other account features. So click on the “I want to provide proof of employment and income”.
6. Enter your user ID, if you are first time user, userID is the last four digits of your social security number and year of birth. For example, your SSN is 123-45-6789, and the year of birth is 1989 then your user ID is 67891989. Ask your human resource manager for assistance with user ID and PIN. Enter your PIN number in the next steps.
7. As a first-time user, you must complete the risk-based authentication. To start click on the Enroll Now button.
8. Select Yes or No
9. Choose a security image
10. Select security questions and provide answers
11. Add a phone number
12. Review all data and complete the process.
13. Change your initial PIN and log in again.
14. For assistance or complete by a phone call at 1-800-367-5690.