If you are require to create a salary key online to proof your income. It is easy and convenience as Dollar General used Equifax work solution’s salary key verification website. It’s also known as The Work Number that provides instant employment and income verification service online or over the telephone. The salary key you use to applying for government assistance such as food assistance, applying for loan and mortgage, renting an apartment etc. Just provide your verifier (lenders, landlords or prospective employer) with your social security number and the name of your employer and tell to verify from The Work Number website. You must complete setup account process for first time by following ways-
1. If you are ready to create your salary key, please visit to the www.theworknumber.com.
2. Click on the “I’m an Employee” then click “Enter Site”.
3. This page will ask you to enter your employer code. Please enter 11010 as employer code.
4. Now you are in the work number home page for Dollar General Corp.
5. There are three of option that you use such as I want to provide proof of employment and income, I want to get my employment data report and I want to use other account feature. So click on the “I want to provide proof of employment and income”.
6. Enter your user ID, if you are first time user, userID is the last four digits of you social security number and year of birth. For example, your SSN is 123-45-6789 and year of birth is 1989 then you user ID is 67891989. Ask your human resource manager for assistance about user ID and PIN. Enter your PIN number in the next steps.
7. As first time user, you must complete the risk based authentication. To start click on Enroll Now button.
8. Select Yes or No
9. Choose a security image
10. Select security questions and provide answers
11. Add phone number
12. Review all data and complete process.
13. Change your initial PIN and login again.
14. For assistance or complete by phone call at 1-800-367-5690.