Dollar General is a chain of variety stores in the United States. The company offers online w2 access to its current employee. If you are currently not working at Dollar General, please contact Dollar General’s human resource center for assistance. According to the dollar general official website, there are more than 11,500 stores in 40 states with more than 100,000 employees. So if you are a current employee, please follow the direction below to access the original of year-end tax information online.
1. To access your 2014 W2 online, go to https://w2.adp.com
2. Click “Register Now.”
3. Key your registration passcode, which is dgme2
4. In the next steps, enter your first name and last name that appear on your pay stubs, full social security number without dashes, and the birth of date.
5. Key your employee ID, the last four digits of your social security number, and year of birth. For example, your SSN is 123-45-6789, and the year of birth is 1989, then your user ID is 67891989. Enter your company code; the company code for Dollar General is WSU. Zip/postal code, your postal code is the first 5 digits of your home address zip code. Select a tax year.
6. Key your contact information.
7. Select security questions and provide the answer.
8. In the next window, you will see a system generate User ID. Your user ID will be emailed to the provided email address. It is not case sensitive. Established a password of your choice. Click “Submit.”
9. At the final steps, you will see Thank you for the registration message. Now view and print your year-end W2.
Update: your W2 statement is on the ADP portal, but you do not need to sign up for the ADP W2 portal. You need to do sign in or sign up for the DG me (webapps.dolgen.net/dgme2). This portal is a Service-Now application that allows access to the installed application without login credentials. If you want to access your pay stubs, you have to complete the registration or sign-in process; click here for more information on how to access your pay stub.