Kroger do not provide employment verification in their branches, retail stores or corporate office. If you are require an employment verification you will do by following way. You will need to provide the following information to the agency, landlord or company that has requested the verification.
If the employment verification service needed for social service agency, you will not require creating salary key. Just provide your employer cod; 10575 and enterprise user ID and tell them to verify through www.theworknumber.com or 1-800-660-3399.
If the employment verification needed for commercial purpose, you must create six digits salary key to verify your income. You can create your salary key by following way-
1. Simply go to the www.theworknumber.com.
2. Select I’m an Employee and click on Enter Site
3. Enter your employer code 10575 in the required box.
4. One the login page, enter your Enterprise user ID or EUID. It is not asking your social security number or employee ID. Click Continue.
5. Enter your PIN number; PIN number is the associate password of enterprise user ID. Click Login
6. If this is your firs time log-in, you must complete 6 steps risk based authentication. Click Enroll Now button to begin.
7. Once complete, change your password. And login again with new password.
8. Click on “Salary Key” tab from main menu.
9. Create “New Salary Key”.
Just provide your employer code 10575 and six digits salary key. Tell them to verify though www.theworknumber.com or 1-800-367-569.0
The Work Number