Almost all of us have more or fewer cravings for sweet foods. In this case, if one wants to get delicious and tempting food with incomparable taste, one must visit Dairy Queen’s restaurants. The company originated in the American restaurant industry more than eight decades ago and has carved a place in the hearts and minds of customers by serving a wide variety of fast food and ice cream. But currently, its service is not limited only to America as it has spread to more than seven thousand locations in more than twenty-two countries worldwide. This restaurant chain is run with the vision of being the world’s favorite quick-service restaurant and the mission of creating positive memories for guests, and anyone who believes in it can connect to build their career. Dairy Queen has separate online self-service portals for distributing Pay Stubs and W2 Statements to all employees, which are discussed in detail below.
Access Dairy Queen Pay Statements at ADP Employee Self-Service Portal
- First, you will be informed about the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal and provided with a registration code directly during the hiring process or via email. Now go to the ADP sign-in page (https://my.adp.com) and click “Create account” to start self-registration.
- Enter your ADP registration code in the “I have a registration code” option. Enter your personal information correctly in the input fields on the “Identity Info” screen. Here you have to complete an identity verification process. Enter your email address and phone number on the “Contact Info” screen and verify them by clicking the “Verify” button next to them. On the “Create Account” screen, get your User ID and create your Password in the Password field below. Please follow the instructions on the screen to generate the Password. Finally, click on the checkbox below and complete the registration process.
- Now go back to the ADP sign-in page, input your User ID, click on the “Next” button, enter your Password, and click on the “Sign in” button. View your Pay Stubs in the “Pay” menu from the ADP Dashboard, and view your past Pay Stubs by exploring “View All Pay Statements.”
Access Dairy Queen W2s in SurePayroll Employee Self-Service Portal
- All Dairy Queen employees can receive their W2 Statements at the end of the year by pick up at the work store or by postal mail to their home address. However, currently, digital copies can also be received by accessing the SurePayroll Employee Self-Service Portal online in a hassle-free manner. For this reason, every employee is sent an email from Dairy Queen that includes the SurePayroll Employee Self-Service Portal login link (https://secure.surepayroll.com/SPF/Login/Auth1.aspx) and instructions. In the instructions, you will get a Temporary Username and Password to login into the portal. However, if, for some reason, the email is not received or is missed, employees should inquire with their respective employers.
- To login to the portal, visit the login link, input the Temporary Username in the “Employee Account” section on the right side and click “Next.” On the next screen, input the Temporary Password and click the “Employee Log In” button. If the login is successful, everyone will set up the account by creating their respective Permanent Username and Password. Also, explore “Employee Profile” and review employee information, employer information, wage and tax information, etc., and update them if necessary.
- You will be notified by 31st January when your W2 Statement will be ready. Then download or print your W2 Statement by exploring the “W-2s, 1099-NECs, W-3, 1096” option under the “Reports” menu from the SurePayroll dashboard.
Disclaimer: The Dairy Queen and Dairy Queen logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of American Dairy Queen Corporation (Am. DQ Corp.).