Suppose you are required to create a salary key online to prove your income. It is easy and convenient as Dollar General used the Equifax work solution’s salary key verification website. It’s also known as The Work Number, provides instant employment and income verification services online or over the telephone. You use the salary key to apply for government assistance such as food assistance, loans, mortgages, rent an apartment, etc. Just provide your verifier (lenders, landlords, or prospective employer) with your social security number and your employer’s name and tell them to verify from The Work Number website. You must complete the setup account process for the first time in the following ways-
1. If you are ready to create your salary key, please visit www.theworknumber.com.
2. Click on the “I’m an Employee,” then click “Enter Site.”
3. This page will ask you to enter your employer code. Please enter 11010 as an employer code.
4. You are on the work number home page for Dollar General Corp.
5. You use three options: I want to provide proof of employment and income, I want to get my employment data report, and I want to use other account features. So click on the “I want to provide proof of employment and income.”
6. Enter your user ID. If you are a first-time user, userID is the last four digits of your social security number and year of birth. For example, if your SSN is 123-45-6789 and your birth year is 1989, your user ID is 67891989. Ask your human resource manager for assistance with user ID and PIN. Enter your PIN in the following steps.
7. As a first-time user, you must complete the risk-based authentication. To start, click on the Enroll Now button.
8. Select Yes or No
9. Choose a security image
10. Select security questions and provide answers
11. Add a phone number
12. Review all data and complete the process.
13. Change your initial PIN and log in again.
14. For assistance or complete by a phone call at 1-800-367-5690.
2 thoughts on “How to Create Dollar General Salary Key online”
The manager at our DG store does not know the PIN that it asks for. She told me this is where I get a copy of my check stubs. So I called the number it said to call if you do not know the PIN. They told me that they do not have DG check stubs. They provide verification only for DG, and they require that the requesting party calls an 800 number. What can I do? I have to have them. I need access to my check stubs.
You don’t need create a salary key if you wanna use for federal purpose. Just provide your SSN and Employer name and tell to verify from The Work Number.Com.
Please call at 1-800-367-5690 for verify by phone or request any verification.
Your initial PIN number is may be last 4 digits of SSN