Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company that has made third largest position as drug store chain in the United States. The chain began in 1962 as single store and today it grew to around 4650 stores with more than 51,000 employees. Rite Aid also an equal opportunity employer. As an employee, you will access all benefits information at Rite Aid associate benefits portal that known as rNation. If you are not still working at Rite Aid, please contact with Rite Aid local office or call to the Rite Aid Benefits Service Center at 1 800-343-1390.
You can view and print your year end tax statement or W2 online from w2 management website at www.mytaxform.com. You have to enter your employer code (70131) before login to this portal. Once you’ve enter your employer code, it will link to the login screen and complete the following steps to set up your account as first time user.
1. Enter your associate ID
2. Enter your PIN number.
3. If you haven’t logged into the site before, you have to set up Risk based authentication. It is six steps. To start, click on Enroll Now.
4. Choose Yes or No. Yes for remember your PC.
5. Select a security image by arrow key.
6. Put in phone number if available.
7. Select security question and give answer.
8. Review all given information and complete Risk based authentication process.
9. Change Personal Identification Number of your choice. PIN must to be 8-16 digits length and contain number only.
10. Once you’ve change password, it will link to the login screen. So login with your associate ID and PIN number.
For more information about your Tax statements (W-2 Forms), please call at (717) 761 2633 and press 3 then 1 and then 2 to talk with a representative.