Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company that has made the third-largest position as a drug store chain in the United States. The chain began in 1962 as a single store; today, it grew to around 4650 stores with more than 51,000 employees. Get your 2019 tax statement (w2s) about two weeks earlier than through the mail if you register and consent to electronic delivery by Jan. 15, 2021. If you didn’t agree to online delivery, a printed copy would be postmarked by Jan 31, 2021, and your 2019 reprints will cost $12, and previous years will cost $18. So this will be better if you provide consent for electronic delivery as all online reissues of your W-2s are provided at no cost. Use the following steps to log in to My Tax Form Management via rNation:
- Log into the rNation portal with your employee ID and PIN (the default PIN is RA plus the last six digits of your SSN). You will be prompted to change during the first login session and every 90 days.
- Click on rNation Associated Website under the My Application menu. A welcome page will then appear where you will see a few menus with submenus (The Rite Aid Experience, The News, Payroll & Benefits, Questions & Answers, and Opportunities).
- Click My Payroll under Payroll & Benefits to access your pay stubs.
- Click the MYtaxFORM link above. The MYtaxFORM website will open. There is no need to log in again.
Former associates cannot access the rNation website or store portal. So they can access it in the following way-
As a former employer, you can view and print your year-end tax statement or W2 online from the w2 management website directly at www.mytaxform.com. You must enter your employer code (70131) before login into this portal. Once you’ve entered your employer code, it will link to the login screen and complete the following steps to set up your account as a first-time user.
1. Enter your associate ID
2. Enter your PIN.
3. If you haven’t logged into the site before, you must set up Risk-based authentication. It is six steps. To start, click on Enroll Now.
4. Choose Yes or No. Yes, remember your PC.
5. Select a security image by arrow key.
6. Put in the phone number if available.
7. Select a security question and answer.
8. Review all given information and complete a Risk-based authentication process.
9. Change the Personal Identification Number of your choice. The PIN must be 8-16 digits long and contain numbers only.
10. Once you’ve changed the password, it will link to the login screen. So login with your associate ID and PIN.
If you cannot access MyTaxForm.com, corporate associates may contact the Help Desk at 1-800-424-6966 (select Option 3), and store associates can complete a ServiceNow ticket with FSS.
28 thoughts on “Rite Aid W2s”
I left Rite Aid last June of 2015, I still have not received my w-2. Please let me know what I need to do to get this info.
Great appreciate your help.
I left rite aide 02/15/2015 I don’t have no code I need my w2
I havent received my w2 form yet its feb 6 2018. Who can i call to figure out what to do
I HAVE RESIGNED FROM RITE AID LAST JANUARY 1,2016, I HAVEN’T RECEIVE MY W2 UNTIL NOW, COULD I POSSIBLY GET IT ONLINE? PLEASE ADVISE.THANK YOU.
To retrieve W2 tax forms from Rite Aid. Do as follows:
1) Go to https://www.w2express.com
On the right-hand search bar, type “70131” for Rite Aid Employer Name or Code.
Then enter ur Employee id #, the pin # should be ur DOB (2 digits month, 2 digits day, 4 digits year).
That should go smoothly, unless you have a wrong pin # then call the W2Express hotline: 800-694-3729
thank you so much for that information work like a charm!!!
Thank you for the excellent information! My husband was only employed there for three months, then the buyout occurred! I had saved one pay-stub from his first paycheck which had his employee ID! This post worked! It saved this tax-procrastinators day/butt!
Thanks for the help.
What if I don’t remember my ID number then how do I retrieve that?
I resigned from Rite Aid in 2016 and don’t know if I’ll be receiving my W2 in the mail or if there is a way to get it offline… I don’t have an employee ID number anymore considering I no longer work there, so how can I get my W2 any sooner than through the mail???
Sincerely, Taylor King
Look at your old pay stubs the employee is is on there. Top left side.
See above comment about this useful info! Thank you for mentioning the paystub! I was able to retrieve the ONLY one I had saved of my husband’s and create an account and pull his W2’s! No one else returned our calls!
I resigned from rite aid in august 2017. Will my w2 be sent in the mail?
Resigned in May 2017~how do I get my W-2. I have asked my old store 3 times and they give me the run around.
I need my w2 for 2017 that was to be here 5 days ago.
How do i get my w2 mailed to me
past employees keep asking questions and i am not seeing answers what the reason for this then.
former employee, trying to get my W2 from 2017
I called the benefits service center and they transferred me to get a copy of my w2. She told me they don’t mail out w2’s.
I left rite aid in Aug 2018 and I need my w2 form how do I get them
How do i get my w2 from 2018
I retired from rite aid in Aug 2018 I have not received my w2 yet how can I get my w2 from riteaid
I retire from rite aid in august and have not received w2 yet how can I get it email email@example.com
please email me my w-2 not sure why these where not mailed out
I need my w-2
Who do I contact to get my W-2??? I am a former employee! I need them now!!!!
The Rite Aid Pharmacy I worked for is now a Walgreens. I have yet to receive my W2 for Rite Aid. I contacted mytaxform and was advised Rite Aid did not submit my W2.Who can I contact? I need my W2 as soon as possible
I resigned from RiteAid November 2021. I received an email stating i can use a website …www.mytaxform.com . It will not allow me to register at all so I can not get my W2’s I have been calling the number also. How do I get a copy of my w2’s without being charged for a copy