Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company that has made the third-largest position as a drug store chain in the United States. The chain began in 1962 as a single store, and today, it grew to around 4650 stores with more than 51,000 employees.
Get your 2019 W-2 statement about two weeks earlier than through the mail if you register and consent to electronic delivery by Jan. 15, 2021. If you didn’t consent to online delivery, a printed copy would be postmarked by Jan 31, 2021, and your 2019 reprints will cost $12, and previous years will cost $18. So this will be better if you provide consent for electronic delivery as all online reissues of your W-2s are provided at no cost. Use the following steps to log in to MYtaxFORM via rNation:
- Log into the rNation portal with your employee ID and PIN (the default PIN is RA plus the last 6 digits of your SSN). You will be prompted to change during the first login session and every 90 days.
- Click on rNation Associated Website under the My Application menu. A welcome page will then appear where you will see a few of the menu with submenu (The Rite Aid Experience, The News, Payroll & Benefits, Questions & Answers, and Opportunities).
- To access your pay stubs, click on My Payroll under Payroll & Benefits.
- Click the MYtaxFORM link above. The MYtaxFORM website will open. There is no need to log in again.
Former associates cannot access the rNation website or store portal. So they can access in the following way-
As a former employer, you can view and print your year-end tax statement or W2 online from the w2 management website directly at www.mytaxform.com. You have to enter your employer code (70131) before login to this portal. Once you’ve entered your employer code, it will link to the login screen and complete the following steps to set up your account as a first time user.
1. Enter your associate ID
2. Enter your PIN.
3. If you haven’t logged into the site before, you have to set up Risk-based authentication. It is six steps. To start, click on Enroll Now.
4. Choose Yes or No. Yes, remember your PC.
5. Select a security image by arrow key.
6. Put in the phone number if available.
7. Select a security question and answer.
8. Review all given information and complete a Risk-based authentication process.
9. Change the Personal Identification Number of your choice. The PIN must be 8-16 digits long and contain numbers only.
10. Once you’ve changed the password, it will link to the login screen. So login with your associate ID and PIN.
If you cannot access MyTaxForm.com, corporate associates may contact the Help Desk at 1-800-424-6966 (select Option 3), and store associates can complete a ServiceNow ticket with FSS.