Adecco (EIN 943286700) is one of the largest staffing companies which have at least 500 branch and more than 70000 associates or contact workers in the USA. It is also Fortune 500 Company and partnered with huge of small and mid sized business. By the way if you are working this company, they offer preferred payment methods to you by direct deposit or Citibank payroll card. If you enrolled to Citibank payroll card then your payment will be automatically loaded to payroll card. Otherwise you can set up direct deposit option to your local bank account. You will also able to access your payroll information online through paperless pay, if at least one payment has released.
Adecco associates will be able to retrieve their pay stubs through the new Employee self-service portal. The company has no longer subscription with paperless pay, so follow the following steps to access your pay stubs online.
• Go to www.adomyinfo.com.
• Log in with user ID and password. (Your user ID is your email address and password you have chosen when create your account)
• If you are new employee, click on Create Account link. This will link to account creation page.
• Enter your First and last name, and select a verification method. There are two option (SSN and Vendor/contractor ID) you can choose any one. If you select SSN, it will be asking you to enter your last four digits of SSN and postal code. If you select Vendor/contractor ID, it will be asking you to enter this ID and click Continue.
• Enter your email address as user ID and chose a password.
• You will select from a list of security questions and you will enter the answers to the security questions.
• Finally review and submit your information. Once you have completed the account setup process, you will be brought back to home page and login with your new username (Email Address) and password.
• On the main menu select the Pay stub icon.
• After this, a list of available pay stub will appear. Click on a desired pay stub.
• A printable version of your pay stub will be displayed.
• If you have any question, you can contact the payroll department at 1-866-528-0707.
Update: 07/13/2018: 11:19am