Modern theaters are unmatched in bringing movies to life. What else is needed if a pleasant air-conditioned environment or comfortable seating is accompanied by the best films with sparkling prints, beautiful sound effects, good food, and good beer? The audience is encouraged to involve themselves with the event when they get into such a mood. Watching science fiction, action, thriller, adventure, fantasy, horror, etc. movies in such theaters is more enjoyable. Thus the journey of Alamo Drafthouse Cinema started with a single screen in 1997, and it is currently entertaining people through 36 locations in the American entertainment industry. Meanwhile, twenty-five years into Alamo Drafthouse Cinema’s journey, its mission and commitment to exceptional picture and sound have not changed. Gradually keeping pace with modern times, it has maintained its core values and created extraordinary experiences for the community by boldly doing the right things. And the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema authorities are not indifferent to the employees either, as they also benefit from a modern self-service portal. All Alamo Drafthouse Cinema employees and officers manage other employment information through the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal, including receiving their Pay Stubs and W2s.
Alamo Drafthouse employees can access their pay and tax statements from ADP by following the instructions below-
- So now, let’s try to sign in to the ADP Employee Self-Service portal. Oh! Please wait a moment. Are you already an authorized user of this portal? I mean, have you created an account through the registration process? If OK, then complete the sign-in by inputting your credentials. Otherwise, complete the registration process with me and create an account.
- So first click on this link (https://my.adp.com) or copy and paste it into your browser and reach the sign-in page of the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal. Enter the hyperlink “Create account” at the bottom of the sign-in page. If you want to proceed further in the registration process, you have to Proceed through either the “Find Me” or “I Have A Registration Code” option.
- If the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema employer provided an organizational registration code or the system administrator sent a personal registration code to the email address, input it in the Registration Code option and continue. Then provide your identity information here as required by the ADP system. Otherwise, you can find yourself by providing an email, phone number, or personal information shared with your employer through the “Find Me” option and then give the last four digits of your SSN.
- No matter how you process your registration, you must complete a code verification process. Generally, a verification code will be sent to your phone number, and you can continue by entering that code in the input field.
- Then you need to provide your contact information, and in the last step, the system automatically assigns you a User ID, and you also have to create your Password. Finally, you have to click on the checkbox as proof that you have accepted the terms and conditions of the system, and by clicking on “Create Your Account,” your account will be created in the registration process. Now click on “MyADP,” log in with your User ID and newly created Password and reach the ADP Dashboard.
- Now directly access the “Pay” menu from the dashboard, and all the necessary information, documents, and settings are there. If you need to check or update your bank information, it is under the “Direct Deposit” option. Opt-in the “Go Paperless” setting to turn on your Paperless Pay or electronic Pay Stubs and W-2 Statements. And the real purpose of this portal is to view, download, or print your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements in detail; please explore the “View Pay Statements” and “View W-2 Tax Statements” options.
Disclaimer: The Alamo Drafthouse Cinema and Alamo Drafthouse Cinema logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, LLC.