A particular leather device attached to the Javelin increases its range, enhances stability in flight, and enables accurate hitting of targets. The Greeks used a word to describe the leather instrument from which the word Amentum is derived. Likewise, maintaining a firm commitment to excellence and keeping customer confidence high and stable, moving forward at its own pace as an independent company. Amentum is currently the second largest government contracting company providing technical and engineering services to the US government in defense, aerospace manufacturing, intelligence, national security, energy, healthcare, environment, etc. Apart from this, the company also provides its various services worldwide in the commercial sector. Amentum has over 50,000 employees in more than 72 countries across seven continents who are highly committed to the innovative mission of delivering a more thoughtful, safer, and cleaner world to the people of the world. Amentum authorities are using the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal to keep employees constantly and intensely focused on their work. Because in the welfare of this portal, employees will automatically get their salary in their bank account, and Pay Stubs and W2 Statements can also be seen whenever entering the portal.
Explore your Amentum Pay & Tax Statements by Signing in to the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal
As a new employee of Amentum and a new user of ADP, I will show you how to access the portal.
- First, visit this link https://my.adp.com to reach the main page of the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal. Registration (if you don’t have an ADP account) or sign-in (if you have an ADP account) start from this page. Click on the “Create account” hyperlink below to begin the self-service registration process. There are two ways to register in ADP: “Find Me” and “I have a registration code.” Most companies use a registration code and give it to the employees directly or via email after hiring. Enter the code you received from Amentum in the “I have a registration code” option and click on the “Continue” button.
- Then you have to provide the required information, including your name, SSN or Employee ID, date of birth, etc., in the “Identity-Info” step and click the “Continue” button. Then select any one of the “Verify using your phone number” and “Ask me a few identity questions” to complete your identity verification. In this case, a code will be sent to your number for input into the ADP system, or some questions based on your public information will be asked to verify your identity.
- The system will take you to the “Contact Info” step if the identity verification is successful. Add your frequently used email account and phone number as primary contact information here. Because in the future ADP system will send you a verification code to verify your identity or recover your ADP account. Then at the beginning of the last step, namely the “Create Account” step, you will see your User ID on the screen, which is generated by the ADP system. You create your password, click on the Terms and Conditions checkbox below and complete the self-service registration process by clicking on the “Create Your Account” button.
- Now, you sign into the portal from ADP main page or sign in page and explore the “Pay” menu. Review Direct Deposit, Go Paperless, Tax withholding, etc., here and update if necessary.
- Pay Stubs: The latest pay stub can be found on the screen by navigating the “Pay” Menu. Clicking “View All Pay Statements” will display the list of all pay stubs.
- W2 Statements: Navigate to the “Pay” menu and click on “Tax Statements,” then select the specific year to view the particular W2 Statement.
Disclaimer: The Amentum and Amentum logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Amentum Services, Inc.