Renowned as The Heart of Caring, Consulate Health Care is a well-known Florida-based healthcare organization in the American hospital and healthcare industry. The organization specializes in providing post-acute care and is currently a leader in providing senior healthcare services. With a solid focus on the patient’s needs, various healthcare services are available, from short-term rehabilitation care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Specifically, the organization’s services include skilled nursing, comprehensive rehabilitation, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, assisted and independent living, long-term care, and more. Not deviating from the focus of Consulate Health Care’s origins, it has strengthened its family of caring and compassionate professionals, as these professional employees are the lifeblood and driving force of the organization’s success. Keeping that in mind, the organization is determined to provide all the modern facilities and needs of the employees. Organizations have also allowed technology to be deployed through which employees can conveniently access their Pay Stubs and W2 Statements while making it easier to understand the patient’s needs.
Access Your Consulate Health Care Pay and Tax Statements at ADP Employee Self-Service Portal
Hello, all the new Consulate Health Care employees; I would like to inform you that in order to access the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal, you must first open an account through the registration process. Then you can directly access the portal by signing in using that account’s user ID and password and receiving your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements. And Consulate Health Care employees who already have an account on the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal will sign in directly as follows:
- Go to the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal sign-in page link (https://my.adp.com).
- Input your ADP User ID.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Input your Password.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
After reaching the ADP Dashboard and entering the “Pay” menu, you will first see your latest Pay Stub. Click on the “View All Pay Stubs” option to view all your old Pay Stubs. After opening any Pay Stub, save it through the “Download” button. And you are looking forward to seeing W2 Statements. Your W2 Statements are in the “Tax Statements” option, where you must first select the year of your desired W2 Statements. After opening the W2 Statement, you can download and save it like the Pay Stub.
So far, the new Consulate Health Care employees must have looked forward to the registration process. Don’t be disappointed; I am simply presenting the registration process in ADP Employee Self-Service Portal here.
- Go to the Sign In (https://my.adp.com) page and enter the “Create Account” option.
- Click the “I Have a Registration Code” option, input the ADP Registration Code given to you, and then provide your Identity-Info.
- If the Registration Code is not given, search your profile by entering the “Find Me” option and providing the information as per your convenience from your information in the file of Consulate Health Care.
- Now verify your Identity and then continue to the next step. You can complete the verification in any way the system suggests to verify your Identity. For example, code verification using email and phone numbers or answering some identity questions.
- Input your email address and click the “Verify” button on the right. Then the system will send a verification code to your provided email address, which you must submit to verify your email address. In the same way, input your active phone number and complete the verification.
- In the last step, the system will display your user ID on the screen. You create your password. All the requirements and instructions for the password are given on the ADP system screen.
Disclaimer: The Consulate Health Care and Consulate Health Care logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of the Consulate Health Care.