RoseWood Village, a Virginia-based assisted living and memory care organization in the American individual and family services industry, has served the Charlottesville community with compassion, dignity, and respect for approximately four decades. RoseWood Village creates a friendly environment for residents to enjoy an authentic community flavor of fun, joy, and laughter. For making assisted living comfortable and inspiring, the indoor environment creates a pleasant village or city atmosphere where they can enjoy various elements of the village or city. Here a knowledgeable and caring team ensures that seniors live their daily lives vibrantly and fulfilling to meet their needs for an independent lifestyle with peace of mind. Without deviating from the mission of building Rosewood Village, employees have made it a premier trusted care provider by prioritizing core values such as integrity, accountability, excellence, and teamwork. Considering their convenience, RoseWood Village has introduced a modern self-service portal through which employees can access their Pay Stubs and W2 Statements from the comfort of their homes. As a result, all RoseWood Village employees can entirely focus on their work and caring for each resident, and the organization continues to be recognized as a Best Organization.
Access Your RoseWood Village Pay and Tax Statements at ADP Employee Self-Service Portal
- There are no device complications in accessing the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal. Because you can access your account on the portal from any location using any computer, tablet, or even your smartphone with a stable network connection. Easy access is also possible by installing the ADP Mobile Solutions app on your smartphone. However, no matter how you access it, you must first be a registered user of this portal. As it is a self-service portal, you must complete the registration process by yourself to become a registered user.
- Step 1: Go to the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal sign-in page at https://my.adp.com. Find the “Create account” option at the bottom and navigate to it by clicking.
- Step 2: Did you receive a code for registration on the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal after joining RoseWood Village? If accepted, submit it to “I Have a Registration Code” and then fill out the Identity-Info form with the required information. Otherwise, find your RoseWood Village profile with the necessary information through the “Find Me” option and proceed with the process. You must verify your identity no matter how you continue the process at this step. For Identity Verify, there are options like code verification by email address, code verification by phone number, or verification by answering identity questions, etc.
- Step 3: In this step, verify and provide your email address and phone number. A verify button is next to the email address and phone number input box to confirm your Contact Info. After inputting the email address and phone number and then clicking on the Verify button, the code will come to that email address and phone number, which must be submitted to the portal.
- Step 4: Check your User ID, which the system will generate. Then create your password. To Create the password, see the instructions above the input box, type your password in the first input box, and retype it in the following input box. Finally, by clicking on the checkbox below and the “Create Your Account” button, you will become a registered user of the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal.
- Now navigate to the portal’s sign-in page, input your User ID and Password, and click the “sign in” button to access the ADP dashboard. You can find your Pay Stubs and W2 Statements by exploring the “Pay” menu from the Dashboard.
Disclaimer: The RoseWood Village and RoseWood Village logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of RoseWood Village Associates, LLC.