Davey Tree is the largest tree care organization in North America, founded by John Davey in 1880. We know John Davey as the father of tree surgery science and arboriculture science. It is headquartered in Ohio, USA. Davey Tree’s services are divided into several sections, including residential and commercial departments involved in tree maintenance, tree planting, tree removal, snow removal, landscaping, and foundation maintenance through the application of pesticides. The utility department is engaged in services like power lines, rights of way, chemical brush control. The Department of Environmental Solutions provides natural resource management and consulting environmental planning, and forest development. In a word, a commercial organization dedicated to protecting the earth from global warming in the days to come. The company has clients ranging from individuals to individuals, from small to large companies, and state and federal agencies. Since 1979, it has been considered an employee-owned company. It is currently the 13th largest company in the United States and the largest in Ohio. It also ranks in the Forbes 500 rankings, with Davey Tree ranking 294th in the Forbes 500. The company has also been selected as one of the best employers in the United States in 2018. However, this article’s main point is to discuss how Davey Tree employees can access their pay stubs and W-2 online. According to the theme is discussed below-
- How to access Devil Tree’s U2S & Pay Stubs online?
Davey Tree employees can access their W-2 forms and pay statements online from anywhere on the Internet. Employees must use ADP’s cloud system to access online. ADP’s cloud system is a self-service portal from which employees can access their W-2. In this article’s corresponding picture, I have tried to illustrate it through a graph. However, all employees who will be using ADP Self Service will have to complete the first time registration process. How to achieve this registration process is discussed below in step form-
- To get started, you must visit the ADP Self Service Web Portal, which can be found at my.adp.com.
- Now snap on the “Register Now” button to start registration. Click the “Next” button to move from one step to the next.
- Here you can find your organization in two ways, the first is the “Find Me” option, and the other uses the registration passcode. Using the “Find Me” option, you will be asked to enter some of your personal information such as SSN, first and last part of the name separately and email address, etc. On the other hand, if you want to use the registration passcode, you can. The registration passcode is “Davey-W2”.
- The next stage will be to ask for “Control Number – Company Code” along with your personal information. “Control Number – Company Code” is “WSY.”
- In the next step, you will be given a user ID with your name and company name, and you will have to create the password of your choice.
- Once the password has been created, you need to choose three security questions and answer them.
- You need to verify your phone number and email address to receive the notification.
- In this step, you will find all the information you have entered on one page; if there is any mistake, go back and correct it. Finally, complete your registration process by clicking the “Submit” button.
You can call this hotline number for problems related to Davey’s W-2. The hotline number is 1-800-445-8733, extension 8422.