LGC Hospitality is the leader of hospitality staffing companies in the U.S, established in 2003 in Indianapolis. The company makes every effort to give the most effective-in-class experience for both clients and employees via excellent customer support and an assortment of work opportunities. After 17 years, LGC operates in 35 cities across the nation, proceeding to grow quickly across the nation.
LGC Now: In May 2019, the organization dispatched LGC Now, a staffing engagement tool that allows LGC workers to secure versatile work based on their routine while providing clients with the possibility to obtain professional skills when they need them throughout a mobile marketplace.
Doculivery: Doculivery is a digital payroll provider that enables workers to establish and access their payroll info via a web-based site that stores payroll files for every worker. Your company (LGC Hospitality staffing) is utilizing this Doculivery system to offer a digital payroll solution to associates. Through this doculivery site, LGC associates can elect to have emails or SMS messages notifying them that their pay stub is available. Form W-2‘s will not upload to the Doculivery system. This overview provides you with the fundamental quick-start info needed to sign in to Doculivery.
- To establish and access your account, most likely to doculivery.com/lgc
- Enter your User ID. Your USER ID is Your Social Security Number without any dashes.
- Enter your temporary password. You will be needed to change your temporary password upon preliminary login. Your temporary PASSWORD is your given name and also the last four numbers of your Social Security Number.
- Click on the login button.
- When you have logged in and changed your password, please note your new password for future recommendations.
- Once signed in, you will see the main screen, which is sorted out by tabs. Click the Pay Stubs tab to see a listing of all pay dates for which you have a pay stub. To see the whole pay stub for a specific day, click on the view icon in the View column on the screen’s left side.
- Employees who experience difficulty getting to their pay stubs are approached to contact your local office. All local offices and their HR representative have access to print employees’ payroll documents within their departments.
According to the Payroll office, the company’s payroll partner Advance will mail your fundamental tax documents to the personal residence by January 31st. If you never got your W2, you can get an electronic copy emailed to you in mid-February when LGC receives them. After mid-February, you can contact your regional office to allow them know that you’ve not obtained your W2 Form.
4 thoughts on “LGC Associates Pay Stub & W2s”
I’m a former employee it’s so hard to reach any of you I’m trying to get a check stub
I still haven’t received my W2
None of you guys won’t even return any phone calls I need my paystub and the two people i spoke to act as if they don’t have a clue I’m still trying to get a paystub since last week this is so unprofessional I wish you guys would just return a phone call and let people know how to get their paystub this is ridiculous