Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews, an American chain of casual dining restaurants, was founded in September 1969 in Seattle, Washington, by Gerry Kingen. Known for its diverse burger menu and family-friendly atmosphere, it later adopted the franchising model, contributing significantly to its growth. The first franchise was opened in 1979 in Yakima, Washington. By August 2020, Red Robin had over 570 restaurants, with 90 operating as franchises. Red Robin has a unique company culture centered on their BURGER values. The company has seen several changes in leadership and business strategies, including a “simplified” restaurant line launched in 2011 and mostly closed in 2016. As of 2023, Red Robin has refocused on growth in its home state of Washington after some location closures. So far, we know a little about Red Robin, but today’s discussion will focus on how you can access your pay stubs and tax forms online as a Red Robin employee.
Except for certain independent Red Robin franchisees, employees of Red Robin’s corporate and corporate-affiliated stores will be able to access pay stubs and tax statements from the Workday self-service portal. On the other hand, one of the independent franchises is the Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group, which operates restaurants throughout Pennsylvania, allowing its employees to access their pay stubs and tax forms from the Isolved People Cloud.
How Active Employees Can Access Pay Stubs and W2s Online at Red Robin?
Being an active associate at Red Robin offers the convenience of accessing crucial payroll and personal details online, anytime and anywhere. Through the My Workday@RedRobin portal, employees can access various documents and information, such as payslips, the most recent W-2s, tax withholding choices, direct deposit instructions, time off, and more. However, once an employee’s tenure ends, they can no longer access this portal. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help Red Robin’s active employees navigate through the process of accessing their pay stubs and W-2 tax forms:
- Step 1: Access the My Workday@RedRobin Site
Navigate to the My Workday@RedRobin site by typing the following address into your device’s internet browser: https://www.myworkday.com/redrobin/login.flex. This site is accessible from any computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Step 2: Log In with Default Information
If it’s your first time entering the website, you will need to use the default login information. Your username is your Team Member ID. For new team members, your initial password should be sent to your email one day before your start date. If you don’t see the email, make sure to check your spam/junk/clutter email folders.
- Step 3: Navigate to the Pay Section
Once you’ve successfully logged into your Workday account, navigate to the Pay section. This can be found in the Menu at the top left corner of Workday’s landing page. Simply click on the Pay Icon to proceed.
- Step 4: View and Print Documents
After opening the Pay section, click on the Payslips tab to view your current pay stubs and the My Tax Documents tab to view your W2s. Select the View/Print button for the document you want to access. A pop-up will notify you that your request has been submitted. You can then open the .pdf document through the notification.
- Facing Troubles?
Should you experience difficulties accessing My Workday@RedRobin, don’t hesitate to call for assistance at 1-800-700-8002 or ask your Manager to open a ServiceNow ticket on your behalf.
How to Access Your Red Robin W2s as a Terminated Employee?
- When an employment chapter ends at Red Robin, it’s crucial to know how to obtain essential tax documents, particularly the W-2 form. If you were previously associated with Red Robin, you could expect your W-2 form to be dispatched directly to the home address you provided. This is done via postal mail, ensuring that even if you’re no longer with the company, your tax documents reach you without any hindrance.
- However, ex-employees should note that access to the Workday portal is restricted post-termination. Thus, any online retrieval of the W-2 form is not feasible. If there’s been a change in your residence or if you’re planning to move, it’s of paramount importance to relay this information to the payroll department of Red Robin. This proactive step ensures that your essential tax document reaches you promptly, paving the way for a hassle-free tax filing experience.
How to Access Red Robin (Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group) Pay Stubs & W2s Online?
Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group, Inc. (LVRG) is an iconic Red Robin franchise stretching its influence over the Lehigh Valley, Northeast, Southeast, and Harrisburg regions. Today, we’re here to discuss an essential aspect of your employment with LVRG – accessing your pay stubs and tax forms online. As an LVRG employee, you can access your pay stubs and W2 forms through our partnership with iSolved, a secure online platform that manages payroll, HR, and other employment details. The following steps guide you through accessing your weekly paycheck stubs and annual W2 forms:
- Access iSolved: Using any device with internet capability, open your browser and type in the following URL: https://jetpay.myisolved.com/UserLogin.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f
- Account Activation: If you’re a first-time user, you’ll receive a no-reply email from Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group to activate your account. Remember, you have 90 days to activate your account, or the link will expire.
- Setup Your Account: The email contains a link to set up your new user account. You’ll find your username and Client Code pre-filled upon clicking the link. You need to add your Authorization PIN, which is the last four digits of your SSN. You’ll then need to create and confirm your password.
- Set Up a Challenge Question: To enhance your account’s security, you’ll be asked to select a challenge question and provide an answer.
- Add Your Contact Information: Consider adding your cell number for enhanced security. This allows for notifications when your account is accessed from unfamiliar IP addresses.
- Approve Terms & Conditions: You’ll need to approve the terms and conditions and choose whether to accept or decline the electronic delivery of tax forms.
- Access Your Documents: To access your pay stubs and tax statements, click on the items on the left side of the screen in the employee self-service menu. Click on “Pay History” to view a record of each check stub available in iSolved. To access your tax statements, click “W2/ACA/1099 Forms”, then “View Documents.” Your pay stubs and W2s will be viewable as PDF documents.