Doctors are a part of our life that cannot be left out. They save our life by helping us in many important areas of our life. Doctors are essential in keeping our bodies healthy and ourselves disease free. Besides, the importance of other staff engaged in medical services is not less. Hospitals and Health Care Centers play a significant role in bringing together caring, compassionate and generous staff with excellent doctors. In America’s hospital and healthcare industry, LHC Group has provided various high-quality and cost-effective healthcare services aimed at helping people for nearly three decades. Understanding patient needs and prioritizing person-centered care to ensure the best possible service; the company has spread across 37 states in the United States. About thirty thousand staff are dedicated to providing exceptional care and unparalleled service in the LHC Group. All HR-related functions of those LHC Group staff are performed through ADP Employee Self-Service Portal and digitally distributed Pay Stubs & W2s.
- The ADP Employee Self-Service Portal provides a seamless service to manage employee payments for any company contractually. Complete the registration process early to receive your Pay Stubs & W2s quickly and conveniently on this secure and trusted portal. All the portal features are also present in this convenient mobile app named “ADP Mobile Solutions,” with 24/7 easy access. You can enjoy all the benefits by completing the registration process using this application.
- To become a registered user of this portal, open the mobile application or go to the Sign in page (https://my.adp.com) through any computer browser and click the “Create Account” option. After recruitment, you will be given a PRC (Personal Registration Code) as permission to register on this portal through email. Enter it in “I Have a Registration Code,” and in the next step, provide some of your personal information as “Identity-Info,” as required by the system. Verifying your identity is a must using your phone number.
- However, instead of the registration code “Find Me” option is available for you to complete the registration process when you don’t have the registration code. In this case, you need to find your profile in the company’s file by phone number or email address and do not need to provide new identity information. But after giving your SSN to the system, you must complete the code verification process through email.
- In the next step, complete the verification and provide your contact information. And in the last step, receive your user ID from the system and create the password. Follow the instructions supplied with the input box to strengthen your password. By ticking the checkbox, complete the registration and Sign in from the Sign in page. After successfully signing in to the portal, check your employment profile from the dashboard and set up the required settings (Direct deposit and Go paperless options are a must).
- Pay Stubs: After your first payday, enter the “Pay” menu and look at the screen to get your Pay Stubs detailed. However, access “View All Pay Statements” for older employees to view your Pay Stub history.
- W2s: Enter into the “Tax Statements” and select the year of your desired document from the dropdown menu. Then it is possible to view, download or print the details by opening it.
- If you forget your User ID, click on the “Forgot your password” or the Sign in page or “Forgot your password” and provide the following information according to the system’s instructions. If you get stuck somewhere while registering, let us know by commenting.
Disclaimer: The LHC Group and LHC Group logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of LHC Group, Inc.