Metz Culinary Management Company is an operator in the American hospitality industry where people can find customized dining services as per their needs and preferences with numerous catering arrangements. Since its inception nearly three decades ago, it has been thriving daily, catering to customer needs and nurturing a guest-first philosophy by creating various customized dishes from the freshest and locally sourced ingredients. In addition, all employees are motivated by providing a variety of professional and personal opportunities to understand the uniqueness and culture of all clients. Here the company’s history of success in hospitality is emphasized by always serving the guests with respect and care, along with integrity and fairness in serving a balanced menu of quality. This family-run company is always committed to the mission of exceeding the needs – and expectations – of guests by collaborating. The company is always active for the benefit of the employees and uses the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal to efficiently manage its payroll and issue Pay Stubs and W2s.
The main topic of today’s article is Pay Stubs and W2 Statements of Metz Culinary Management employees. So I will discuss how to view and save details by accessing the portal.
- First of all, I have to discuss the registration process because it is impossible to access this portal without opening an account during the registration process. So, visit the portal link (https://my.adp.com) and enter the “Create Account” option. Every company uses an Organizational Registration Code to register on the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal, and sometimes, employees are provided with a personal registration code via email. In this step, you need to enter that code in the “I Have a Registration Code” option to proceed with the registration process.
- Then step by step, “Identity-Info,” “Contact Info,” and finally, the process should be completed by understanding the user ID and creating the password. You must confirm your information in the code verification process while providing Identity-Info and Contact Info.
- Initially, the process can be completed through the “Find Me” option instead of the registration code. In that case, the user’s profile has to be searched by email or phone number, but there is no need to provide “Identity-Info” separately. And no matter how you complete the registration process and create an account, at the last moment, you must accept the terms and conditions of the system. Then click on “MyADP” from the screen, log in with the newly created user ID and password, and navigate to the dashboard.
- Now all your payroll-related information and tasks are only in the “Pay” menu. As a new user, go to the “Direct Deposit” option and provide the correct bank information (check if input from the company file). Then go to the “Go Paperless” option and set the online delivery setting to “Yes” and other notification settings at your convenience.
- Your latest pay stub will be updated in detail in the display area under the “Pay” menu on the pay date. And past pay stubs are stored in the “View All Pay Statements” list. For W2 Statements, go to “Tax Statements” and select the specific year. Clicking on any document will show a detailed view, and the “Download” & “Print” buttons will appear.
- When you forget or lose your User ID and password, click “Forgot your user ID” from the sign-in page or provide your user ID and click on the “Next” button, then the “Forgot your password” link will appear. Then restore according to the on-screen instructions.
Disclaimer: The Metz Culinary Management and Metz Culinary Management logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Metz Culinary Management, Inc.