In today’s facilities services industry, quality full janitorial & floor service is essential in various multinational business industries, hospitals, manufacturing plants, office buildings, educational institutions, residential apartments, etc. Also known as Custodians, these janitors keep all the rooms in your building fully equipped by properly maintaining and cleaning them. Nowadays, many janitorial companies have sprung up to provide these services that present a beautiful workplace every day by performing the daily cleaning duties in various organizations. Michaels Janitorial is a quality-oriented company that has been providing reliable and high-quality janitorial and floor services since the last moment of the 20th century. This company believes in promoting total wellness with a spotless reputation by operating a quality assurance program. Michaels Janitorial Services uses the famous ADP Employee Self-Service Portal to manage the company’s human resources and payroll processes and distribute Pay Stubs and W2s to all staff. Due to the use of the portal, Michael’s Janitorial staff do not have to visit the company office all the time, and there is no need to waste time receiving salary on the pay date and receiving tax statement at the end of the year.
Access your Michaels Janitorial Services Pay & W2 Statements in ADP Employee Self-Service Portal
- The ADP Employee Self-Service Portal access process is generally a two-phase process, one of which is the registration process, and the other is the login process. New users have to complete two phases to gain access. And those who are old users or who have already opened an account can access it only by completing the login process with the User ID and Password.
- Generally, the registration process in any system has to be started by visiting the link given for registration on the login page. So, going to this link (https://my.adp.com), navigate to the “Create Account” link given for registration. Then submit the organizational or personal registration code to “I Have a Registration Code” and verify it by providing your identity information. If this registration code is not provided to you by your employer, the process can be continued by entering the email or phone number in the “Find Me” option. In this case, provide the last four digits of your SSN, EIN or ITIN, and then verify the identity through email to continue to the next step.
- In the next step, input the email address and click on the “Verify” button. A code will be sent from the system to that email address which needs to be submitted to complete the email verification. Then enter the phone number you used and click on the “Verify” button. In the same way, receive a code on the phone number and submit it to complete the phone number verification.
- In the last step, you will get a User ID, which the system will generate for you. You have to create your password, which will be eight to sixty-four characters long, mixed with uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols. Then clicking on the check box will enable the “Create Your Account” button, and clicking on that will complete the registration process.
- Once the registration process is completed, the screen may display options such as “MyADP” and “ADP Vantage HCM.” Click on “MyADP” and complete login by inputting User ID and Password.
- Pay Stubs: The Current Pay Stub detail is available on the screen by accessing the “Pay” menu from the ADP Dashboard; however, to access the list of all Pay Stubs, click on “View All Pay Statement.”
- W2 Statements: Clicking “Tax Statement” will allow you to select the year. After selecting the year, the W2 Statement of that particular year will appear on the screen.
Disclaimer: The Michaels Janitorial and Michaels Janitorial logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Michaels Janitorial Services LLC.