Parallon is a leading provider of a healthcare company and operational services in the USA and the UK. Its corporate offices are located just outside of Nashville, Tenn. There are group purchasing, supply chain, project management, revenue cycle, technology solutions, and workforce management services under their health care business. Parallon revenue cycle services are available at least 250 hospitals in the USA. Its supply chain has changed more than 170 facilities and technology solution has refined in over 300 services. Its group purchasing supports around 1400 for-profit and not for profit acute care services, surgery centers, and alternative care site. Not only here, but its workforce solution also serves at least hundred of hospitals and an alternative center. However, if you are with them, your pay stub and W2 is online.
To access your pay stubs, go to the following way-
1. Simply visit the to Parallon E-Stub website. It is hosted on the Online Wage Statement portal. See Resource
2. login with your user name and password. Username is your 3-4 digits ID and your password is your full Social Security Number (SSN) without space, dashes, or slashes. [The 3-4 digits ID is provided by HR, if you have not yet, please contact with your HR or manager]. Click Login
3. Next steps will ask your 9 digits employee ID and date of birth. If you don’t know your employee ID please check the recent paper pay stub. Click Submit
4. You must change your password in the next steps. So enter full SSN in the current password field and enter at least 6 digits password of your choice. Click Change Password. Password will expire if it is unused for 90 days.
5. As a first time user, you will see E-W2 Election terms and condition. So read first and enter your email address then click Access.
6. If accepted, you will automatically be redirected to my profile page, where you see 5 security question, please choose and provide answers. Click Update
7. To view your pay stubs, click on the Current Pay Period tab, it will display the current statement. Click on the Print button to print.
8. If your W2s are ready to view, you will receive a confirmation email and link.
9. If you have any problem, you may call 1-800-265-8422