Parallon is a leading provider of healthcare company and operational services in the USA and the UK. Its corporate offices are located just outside of Nashville, Tenn. There are group purchasing, supply chain, project management, revenue cycle, technology solutions, and workforce management services under their health care business. Parallon revenue cycle services are available in at least 250 hospitals in the USA. Its supply chain has changed over 170 facilities, and technology solution has refined over 300 services. Its group purchasing supports around 1400 for-profit and not-for-profit acute care services, surgery centers, and alternative care sites. Not only here, but its workforce solution also serves at least a hundred hospitals and an alternative center. However, your pay stubs and W2s are online if you are with them.
To access your pay stubs, go to the following way-
1. visit the Parallon E-Stub website. It is hosted on the Online Wage Statement portal. See Resource
2. login with your user name and password. Username is your 3-4 digits ID, and your password is your full Social Security Number (SSN) without space, dashes, or slashes. [The 3-4 digits ID is provided by HR. If you have not yet, please contact your HR or manager]. Click Login
3. Next steps will ask for your nine digits, employee ID, and date of birth. Please check the recent paper pay stub if you don’t know your employee ID. Click Submit
4. You must change your password in the following steps. Enter the whole SSN in the current password field and enter at least six digits password of your choice. Click Change Password. Password will expire if it is unused for 90 days.
5. As a first-time user, you will see E-W2 Election terms and conditions. So read first and enter your email address, then click Access.
6. If accepted, you will automatically be redirected to my profile page, where you see five security questions. Please choose and provide answers. Click Update
7. To view your pay stubs, click on the Current Pay Period tab. It will display the current statement. Click on the Print button to print.
8. If your W2s are ready to view, you will receive a confirmation email and link.
9. If you have any problems, you may call 1-800-265-8422