Westgate Resorts is a world-class timeshare resorts company based in Florida, which currently encompasses more than 28 complete services resorts with 10,000 guestrooms in 10 states. The company has been used as an online wage statement service to deliver employees’ payroll information and year-end tax statements electronically. So if you are currently working at this resort, your pay stubs and W2s are online through online wage statements. To access it, go to the following ways-
Westgate Resorts Pay Stubs
1. Visit the online wage statements portal for Westgate Resorts. See resource
2. login with your username and password. Username is your employee ID and 01. For example, if your employee ID is 1234, your user name is 123401. If you are a new employee, your password is the last five digits of your social security number.
[As a new employee, the following steps must complete]
3. Enter your employee ID and date of birth in MMDDYY format in the required box of the next window. Click Submit.
4. All new will be prompted to set up a new password. To set up, enter your current password and the last five digits of your social security number. Enter a new password of your choice. The password must be 6- 16 digits in length and include lower case and upper case letters with a number. Click Change Password
5. Please read the W2 delivery terms and conditions, enter your email address, and click Accept
6. In the following steps, you will be redirected to update your profile. You must select and answer five secret questions on the profile page. Tick on the box if you are interested in receiving an email and notification, and enter the email address if not shown. Click Update
7. After updating the profile page, click on the Current Pay Period to view your recent pay stubs. It will show your recent pay stub with the company logo and name. If you have set up a printer with your PC, click on the Print button; otherwise, you can save it in PDF format.
Westgate Resorts W2s
If you want to access your year-end wages and tax statement, go to the W2 Login page, and log in with your username and password, your user name is a total social security number without dashes. The password is the last five digits of a social security number.