Sunrise Senior Living is a renowned name in the American senior living industry, providing senior care in a safe and nurturing environment. Four decades ago, starting with a resident-centered climate in Virginia, it expanded to more than 315 communities in the USA, the UK, and Canada. Maintaining a commitment to fairness and integrity, providing nearly 30,000 residents with comprehensive senior services such as independent living, respite care, rehabilitative care, memory care, assisted living, short-term housing, and more. Sunrise Senior Living started its journey with the mission of championing the quality of life of the elderly; it remains steadfast in its mission, guided by core values like respect, passion, trust, stewardship, joy in service, etc. The organization has a workforce of more than twenty-two thousand engaged in providing various services; managing the payroll of all of them is also a big deal and complicated matter. And to do it quickly and efficiently, Sunrise Senior Living has tied up with ADP. It uses ADP’s employee self-service portal where everyone can access their Pay Stubs, especially American employees, who can also receive W2s.
- Now the question is how to receive Pay Stubs and W2 statements from ADP Employee Self-Service Portal. Since it is an online-based system and can be accessed by anyone from anywhere, it must have some security issues. Anyone who wants to access this portal must first be a registered user of ADP. And since it is a self-service system, employees must complete the registration process themselves to become registered users. The registration process of any online system has to be started from the login page because the link or option of registration is given on the login page itself. So go to the ADP login page through this (https://my.adp.com) link and click on “Create Account.”
- You can surely see these two options, “Find Me” and “I Have A Registration Code,” to move forward. Do you have a registration code from your employer or via email? If yes, submit it in “I Have A Registration Code” and proceed to the next step. Otherwise, locate your profile with your email or phone number in the “Find Me” option. In this case, you will use the email and phone number you provided on file with Sunrise Senior Living at the time of joining. After providing the registration code, the next step is to fill the form with some personal information as your identity information and complete the code verification process for identity verification. On the other hand, when you go through the “Find Me” option, you will have to complete the code verification process after providing only the last four digits of your SSN to verify your identity.
- Then input your email address and an active phone number in the “Contact Info” step and continue to the next step after verifying through code verification. And the last step is to create a password and complete the registration process’s formalities by accepting the system’s terms and conditions. And yes, in this final step, the system assigns you a username which you should take note of so that you don’t forget it.
- When your payday comes, check the notification by phone or email, log in to the portal, and view your Pay Stub from the “Pay” menu. Enter “View All Pay Statements” to view all your past Pay Stubs.
- American employees of Sunrise Senior Living should go to “Tax Statements” from the “Pay” menu and select “Tax Year” to check their W2 Statements.
- Note: After opening any document, there are buttons to download and print. If one enters the portal and finds the Documents unavailable, go to “Go Paperless” from the “Pay” menu and set the online setting to “Yes.” And even if you don’t get the notification, you can set it up from here. If there is a problem depositing the salary in the bank account, go to “Direct Deposit” to check the information and update it if necessary.
Disclaimer: The Sunrise Senior Living and Sunrise Senior Living logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Sunrise Senior Living.