Ambassador is an American based private staffing and HR solution company through the Southeastern US. Ambassador staffing service consists of temporary, temp to hire, long term contractor, direct hire etc and HR solution consists pay-rolling, worker compensation, safety training and consulting, employee benefits program and others. In southeastern USA, there are at least 32 branches. If you are working with this private agency for at least on payment cycle and receive a payment, your pay stubs is now online. Set up for access to the Online Wage Statements portal by following way-
1. Go to online wage statement portal for team ambassador, because the company hosted your pay stub on Skylight online wage statement portal. See Resource
2. Login with your username and password if you are returning user. If you are first time user, you should set up your account. To set up, enter your username and password. Your username is the full social security number without dashes or slashes and password is the last four digits of social security number. If you can’t login with username and password please contact with your local branch.
3. You will be asking for key employee ID and date of birth in the next window.
4. Once submit, you will be prompting to change your initial password in the next steps.
5. Once setup your password, you will be asking for accepts of W2 delivery terms and conditions and provide your email ID.
6. If accept, it will show your profile page, where you must provide 5 answers of security question. Verify email ID, if needed please edit or change.
7. Once update the profile page, you are able to view current pay stubs under Current Pay Period tab.
Once ready W2, you will be notify that your W2 is ready to view and print. Then visit email suggested link. If you are not yet receive this message, but your colleague has received, go to the Resource suggested 2nd link and login with username and password. Your username is the full social security number without dashes or slashes and password is the last four digits of social security number.