Ambassador is an American based private staffing and HR solution company through the Southeastern US. Ambassador staffing service consists of temporary, temp to hire, long-term contractor, direct-hire, etc., and HR solution consists of pay-rolling, worker compensation, safety training and consulting, employee benefits program, and others. In the southeastern USA, there are at least 32 branches. If you are working with this private agency for at least one payment cycle and receive a payment, your pay stubs are now online. Set up for access to the Online Wage Statements portal in the following way-
1. Go to the online wage statement portal for team ambassador because it hosts your pay stub on Skylight online wage statement portal. See Resource
2. login with your username and password if you are a returning user. If you are a first-time user, you should set up your account. To set up, enter your username and password. Your username is the full social security number without dashes or slashes, and the password is the last four digits of the social security number. If you can’t log in with a username and password, please contact your local branch.
3. You will be asking for key employee ID and date of birth in the next window.
4. Once submitted, you will be prompted to change your initial password in the next steps.
5. Once you set up your password, you will be asked to accept W2 delivery terms and conditions and provide your email ID.
6. If accepted, it will show your profile page, where you must provide 5 answers to the security questions. Verify Email ID; if needed, please edit or change.
7. Once you update the profile page, you can view current pay stubs under the Current Pay Period tab.
Once ready W2, you will be notified that your W2 is ready to view and print. Then visit the email suggested link. If you are not yet receiving this message, but your colleague has received, go to the Resource suggested 2nd link and login with username and password. Your username is the full social security number without dashes or slashes, and the password is the last four digits of the social security number.