A resort is a secluded place or residential building built for commercial purposes. People who love solitude and nature spend a short vacation alone or with relatives or friends for a fixed fee. A resort is also a hotel where all Resorts are hotels, but not all hotels are resorts. Resorts must be built in suitable places, especially in a pleasant environment surrounded by nature. Besides having all the necessary modern facilities and quality food, regular maintenance is essential. Westgate Resorts is unique in the American hospitality or timeshare industry for providing wonderful vacation memories at leisure. Founded forty years ago, the company currently operates resorts in twenty-nine locations in the United States. Here the business is run on the philosophy of providing quality vacation experiences by understanding customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations. Westgate Resorts employs a strong workforce who faithfully perform their duties following the company’s philosophy. Westgate Resorts employs a strong Workforce who faithfully serve their tasks following the company’s philosophy. It also manages the payroll through the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal, issuing Pay Stubs and W2s so that the workforce doesn’t have to face any additional hassles.
- The benefit of using this portal is that you do not have to go to the office to receive Pay Stubs and W2 Statements and stand in line or go to the bank to withdraw your salary. To get all these benefits, you must be an authorized user of this portal after completing the one-time registration process. You will also be given an ORC (Organizational Registration Code) or PRC (Personal Registration Code) for the registration process. If you haven’t got it yet, please collect it.
- To navigate the registration page from the portal Sign-in page, visit this link (https://my.adp.com) and click on “Create Account.” Then enter that registration code and continue to provide “Identity-Info.” Import “Identity-Info” from your Capital One account if you have; otherwise, input First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and Employee ID or SSN via “Enter Information.” The system will find your profile through your provided information and prompt you to verify your personal information. Here you must complete the code verification process by inputting a phone number; otherwise, you must complete the verification by answering a few identity questions correctly. You need to provide an email address and phone number as your primary contact information to protect your account. In this email and phone number, you will get all updated news, notifications, and even security codes from the account. And here, after inputting your contact information verification process must be done. The most critical information in an online system is the account credentials. Yes, in the last step, you need to create them. The system will generate the User ID; however, you must make the password yourself. Then click the checkbox and complete the account creation via the registration process.
- After completing the registration process, you can also complete the Sign in process by clicking on “MyADP” on the screen or by navigating to the Sign in page link provided at the beginning of the registration process.
- After accessing the dashboard, your helpful main Menu is the “Pay” Menu which has everything related to your payroll. First, check “Direct Deposit” and “Go Paperless” here and update it if necessary. The online delivery setting must be “Yes” under “Go Paperless” to receive documents on the portal.
- After logging into the portal on your pay date and entering the “Pay” menu, you will see the updated pay stub for that pay date in detail on the screen. Enter “View All Pay Stubs” for all previous Pay Stubs and “Tax Statements” for W2 Statements.
Disclaimer: The Westgate Resorts and Westgate Resorts logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Westgate Resorts Ltd.