ACS (American Chemical Society) is a nearly 150-year-old non-profit organization working to make people’s lives easier and simpler by innovating new things through research into the transformative power of chemistry. One of the most significant scientific organizations in the world, it spans over 140 countries with over 155,000 members worldwide. Managing employee records and regularly paying salaries manually to all employees in such a large organization is not an easy matter. So the HR department uses an excellent portal to perform all tasks efficiently, and employees can access it themselves. All employees are authorized on the Ceridian Self-Service portal after recruitment. They can easily access the portal round the clock and receive all their salary and tax-related information and documents like Pay Stubs & W2s online. Also, employees can conveniently access their account details, work schedule, work benefits, salary fairness and transparency, new offers, latest updated company news, daily work progress reports, health benefits, online leave application, etc. Only employees and officers authorized by the employer can access it here, and no one can access it without authorization. The Ceridian Self-Service portal protects all user data with proper security.
Access to the Ceridian Self-Service Portal
- There is no hassle in registering or opening an account for employees to access this portal. After recruitment, the employees get registered by the authority in this portal and can log in by providing a username and password to the access link provided by the employer. However, the first time you log in to this portal, the system may ask for additional information or give setup instructions on the screen. Then you have to understand the instructions, complete them, and move forward step by step.
- To access the portal, open any browser with a reliable internet connection on any computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Then visit this (https://sourceselfservice2.ceridian.com/login.asp?CompanyName=acs) link of the portal through the browser. That is the only link for ACS (American Chemical Society) staff to access the Ceridian Self-Service Portal. Now enter your Username and Password correctly in the specified input box and click on the “Log In” button.
- Upon the first login to the Ceridian Self-Service Portal, you will be prompted to change your password. Create your new password by following the instructions and completing the requirements
- This portal may also have a password expiration limit set by the system administrator. Because of this, you need to update your password after a certain period or after logging in several times. You can receive reminders or notifications for password updates by setting reminders via the “Need a password reminder” hyperlink from the login page. And if your password expires, the system will automatically redirect you to the password page for updating your password during the login attempt. Additional login attempts with incorrect or expired passwords may lock your account. If so, don’t hesitate to contact the system administrator.
- Pay Stubs & W2s: After reaching the Ceridian Self-Service portal homepage, explore your Pay Stubs & W2s under “Payroll & Tax Information” and download or print them if necessary.
Disclaimer: The ACS (American Chemical Society) and ACS logo are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of the American Chemical Society.