Addus Home Care, a renowned organization in the hospital and healthcare industry of the United States, has been giving people the freedom to stay in their homes with cost-effective healthcare and support for over four decades. Meanwhile, Addus Home Care has expanded to more than 210 locations in 22 states, providing quality services with accountability, integrity, and compassion under proper leadership. Today’s success results from the tireless work of innovative and skilled staff through all modern technology equipment. This company, which relies on modern technology in all aspects, also completes the payroll processing of its current thirty thousand employees through modern technology. ADP Payroll Portal is a web-based software that Addus Home Care uses for employee payroll processing, and it allows employees to access their Pay Stubs & W2s digitally online easily. Due to this, the employees or the company’s payroll department do not have to face any extra trouble, and there is no fear of losing paper documents. Employees can access digital copies of Pay Stubs or W2s anytime from anywhere. Now we will try to access the ADP Payroll Portal.
How to Access the ADP Payroll Portal?
- An active email address is one of the first things to complete the registration process to access the ADP Payroll Portal. And Addus Home Care Employees Registration Code (Addus-75034) in ADP Payroll Portal is most important. If you don’t have an email address, open an email account now, and if you have any problems or want to get ADP support directly, you can also call the MyADP hotline number (1.855.450.2555).
- Now click on this link (my.adp.com) and go to “Create account” from the ADP Sign-in page. Since you have a registration code, click on “I Have a Registration Code,” enter Addus Home Care’s registration code (Addus-75034), and continue to the next step.
- In this step, you must provide your First name, Last name, Employee ID or SSN, and Birth date (select month, day, and year from the dropdown menu) respectively in the input box as your Identity Information to create your account. The system will find you if you provide all the information correctly. The system will then verify your identity by sending a code to the phone number or through some security questions based on your various public records. To quickly complete this step, click on “Verify using your phone number,” provide an active phone number and enter the code sent.
- Once your identity is verified, the next step requires you to provide your active email address and personal mobile phone number as contact information.
- In the last step, the system generates a User ID, and you must create a password that is case sensitive and must be between 8 and 64 characters consisting of letters, numbers, and special symbols. Please note down the User ID provided by the system and the password created by you in a diary or a safe place so that you don’t forget it. Finally, click on the check box to accept the terms and conditions and click on the “Create Your Account” button.
- Now click on “MyADP” from the options displayed on the screen, sign in by providing the User ID and Password, and reach the ADP dashboard.
- View Your Pay Stubs & W2s: Go to the Pay menu on the left side of the dashboard, and first, you will get your recent Pay Statements or Pay Stubs; if you click on “View All Pay Statements,” you will get the complete list of your Pay Stubs. Clicking on any pay stub will show the details on the right side, and the document can be downloaded by clicking on “Download Pay Statements” below it. And in “Tax Withholding,” you can view and download your W2s similarly.
Disclaimer: The Addus Home Care and Addus Home Care logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Addus Home Care.