Science discovery has brought happiness, peace, prosperity, and comfort to every aspect of our daily life. From the earliest to the present, human civilization has developed, with science at its core. Today, the victory of science is everywhere in the world. The glory of science only becomes apparent when one looks at human society. According to science, man has conquered water-land space. Humans have invented many unimaginable techniques to solve problems and provide countless pleasures and entertainment. Science continues to try to beat all diseases. Various hospitals and healthcare institutions are also non-functional these days without science. All aspects of healthcare are currently being provided with science-based treatments through modern technology. At Advocate Aurora Health Care, a non-profit healthcare system, all departments, including clinical trials, research work, cardiology, neuroscience, oncology, and pediatrics, rely on science and technology today. Successfully providing healthcare for four decades, the organization has more than 75 thousand employees, including 10,000 practicing physicians, whose Pay Stubs and W2s are also delivered through a state-of-the-art online payroll portal. Every employee of Advocate Aurora Health has access to the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal to receive pay stubs and w2s.
Now let’s start with the main point of this article, as it will simply explain how to access your ADP Employee Self-Service Portal.
- If you have an account on the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal or if you are a returning user, you can access the ADP Dashboard by logging in directly with your user ID and password. Otherwise, you need to open an account first. And to open an account, you need to know your company’s registration code because each company using the ADP portal is given a different registration passcode. And you will get your company registration code from your employer or related department. You must also have an active email address and active cell phone number.
- Now visit the ADP Sign-in page through the my.adp.com link, click on “Create account” below, and continue to the next step by entering your company’s registration code in “I HAVE A REGISTRATION CODE.”
- Then consistently provide the necessary information of the system in the following “Identity-Info” and “Contact Info” steps.
- Finally, at the “Create Account” step, follow the system requirements and instructions to create your User ID and Password as your sign-in credentials.
- After that, a confirmation email from the ADP system can be sent to your given email address. And your account will be activated as per the instructions or within the next 24 hours.
- Once the account is activated, sign in with your user ID and password and access the ADP dashboard. Now manage all your personal and contact information from “Personal Info” under “Your Profile,” and update your Direct Deposit information from the “Direct Deposit” under “Pay” and from “Go Paperless” under “Pay” Choose your online Pay Stubs and W-2 Statements.
- You will also need to go to the “Pay” menu to view your pay stubs and W2 statements. Click on “View All Pay Statements” from the “Pay” menu and click on any date in the list to view Pay Stubs for that specific date, and select a particular year from “Tax Statements” to view your W2 statement details. After viewing the documents, you can save them through the “Download” option, or if you have a printer, there is also a “Print” option to print.
- All these benefits can be easily availed by using ADP Mobile App on your smartphone.
Disclaimer: The Advocate Aurora and Advocate Aurora logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Advocate Aurora Health.