American company Aecom is a globally trusted consultancy firm in architecture, urban planning, design, engineering, program, construction, etc. services in the civil engineering industry, adept at solving complex problems by providing professional services from the opening to the end of the project. Dreaming of being a part of building the modern world, starting in the 1990s, the company has genuinely achieved a dedicated industry-leading status. Now, Aecom’s unmatched technical expertise and innovative strength are the most significant trust in complex projects in various public or private sectors worldwide. And at the root of all this is the company’s ability to Keep pace with the modern world by constantly adapting to new technologies. Aecom solves all problems simply and dynamically through modern technology in all aspects of the company. Aiming to automate and self-service all HR and Payroll department functions, the company has given over fifty-one thousand employees working here access to the My ADP Payroll Portal. So all Aecom employees can access this portal easily to manage all their employment-related data and payroll and tax-related documents like Pay Stubs and W2s at any time or download and print them if required.
How to Access Aecom’s ADP Payroll Portal?
- Now it’s time to access the My ADP Payroll Portal. The prerequisite for access to the My ADP Payroll Portal is to open an account. And the requirements for opening an account on this portal are that you have the company’s ADP registration code, an email account, and an active mobile phone number. If you have all these, then visit this (my.adp.com) link and click on “Create account” to start the registration process for opening an account.
- Start: If your company has given you an ADP registration code, enter it in the “I HAVE A REGISTRATION CODE” option and click “Continue.” Otherwise, click the “FIND ME” option and find yourself through “SEARCH” by inputting the Email or mobile phone number you provided on file with the company at the time of your appointment.
- Identity-Info: In this step, you must enter your identity information correctly in each input box marked with a red star (*) in the system and click the “Continue” button.
- Contact Info: In this step, you must enter your contact information correctly in each input box marked with a red star (*) in the system and click the “Continue” button.
- Create Account: Now you are in the last step of the registration process, and here you need to create the required credentials (user id and password) to sign in to your account. Finally, complete your account creation process by clicking “Create Your Account.” Then after your account is active, sign in with your username and password after receiving the welcome Email.
- To receive your Pay Stubs and W2s electronically, click on “Go Paperless” in the “Pay” menu from the MyADP Dashboard and opt into the settings. Update and save the “Direct Deposit” information to get your salary through the direct deposit system into your account. Also, check “Tax Withholdings” and update any information if needed. Moreover, you can explore everything related to the company from the dashboard.
Pay Stubs: You can view your pay statement information by going to “Pay” from the MyADP dashboard and accessing a complete list of your pay stubs through “View All Pay Statements.” Click on a specific date to view your pay stub details.
W2s: Details of W2s can be viewed by going to “Tax Statements” under the “Pay” menu from the MyADP dashboard and selecting by year using the dropdown menu.
Disclaimer: The Aecom and Aecom logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Aecom.