Best Buy has transitioned to ADP payroll systems, so you will no longer able to be access your pay stub from TALX paperless pay and W2 from w2 management. Your payroll information can be accessed 24/7 from work, home, or from most computers with internet access through the ADP my ALINE. It will continually permit you access to your payroll information after completing registration process. To complete registration process follows the following directions-
1. Visit to the https://myaline.adp.com.
2. If you are returning user please login with your username and password.
3. If this is the first time, you must have registration code and few of confidential information such as SSN/ EIN/ITIN, phone number, email address etc.
4. Click on the “Register for myALINE” button. It is located bottom of the read color Login button.
5. Enter your registration code. Best buy registration code is BTB1-online. Click Go.
6. Enter your name, last four digits of social security number and date of birth then click Confirm.
7. If your entered data match with ADP record, you will see “We found you” conformation message window where “Register Now” button will available. If your name is not display, please contact to the Best Buy HR support center, phone: 866-692-2947, hours: Mon to Fri 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central Time
8. Key your contact information such as email address, phone number, established a password and provides answer for few of security question. Click Register Now.
9. You will see registration conformation message and you will prompted to verify your mail address and phone number.
10. To verify by email please open the email that comes form “SecurityService_noreply@adp.com. And click conformation link. To activate mobile notification, please reply with the codes that come from 90206.
11. To view pay stub select pay statement and click on desire date. You should have adobe reader to view.