Best Buy has transitioned to ADP payroll systems, so you will no longer be able to access your pay stubs from TALX paperless pay and W2 from w2 management. Your payroll information can be accessed 24/7 from work, home, or most computers with internet access through the ADP my ALINE. After completing the registration process, it will continually permit you to access your payroll information. To complete the registration process follow the following directions-
1. Visit https://my.adp.com.
2. If you are a returning user, please log in with your username and password.
3. If this is the first time, you must have a registration code and a few confidential information such as SSN/ EIN/ITIN, phone number, email address, etc.
4. Click on the “Register for my alien” button at the bottom of the read color Login button.
5. Enter your registration code. The best buy registration code is BTB1-online. Click Go.
6. Enter your name, last four digits of your social security number, and birth date, then click Confirm.
7. If your entered data match with the ADP record, you will see a “We found you” conformation message window where the “Register Now” button will be available. If your name is not displayed, please contact the Best Buy HR support center, phone: 866-692-2947, hours: Mon to Fri 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central Time
8. Key your contact information such as email address and phone number, establish a password, and provide the answer to a few security questions. Click Register Now.
9. You will see the registration confirmation message and be prompted to verify your mail address and phone number.
10. To verify by email, please open the email from “SecurityService_noreply@adp.com. And click the confirmation link. To activate the mobile notification, please reply with the codes from 90206.
11. To view the pay stub, select the pay statement, and click on the desired date. It would be best if you had an adobe reader to view.