With the idea of “innovative home care” in the hospital and healthcare industry, services are provided to people with incapacities and older adults in their own homes, taking into account the value of every life in every moment of every day. Here the company’s core philosophy is to provide caring services to consumers while maintaining their independence in self-direction. From the beginning of the contract, the Consumer Direct Care Network started the process of personal care through skilled nursing and financial management through modern technology. Under the Consumer Direct holdings, services are provided from Care Network branches located in thirteen states (such as Washington, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Alaska, Florida, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Minnesota) and one district (District of Columbia) of the United States. No matter which state you work in as a Consumer Direct Care Network employee, the ADP Payroll System is used centrally under Consumer Direct Holdings for financial management. ADP Payroll System is an online-based employee self-service portal where all employees’ Pay Stubs and W2s are available on time and can receive digital copies from here.
Access your Consumer Direct Pay Statements & Tax Statements on ADP Employee Self-Service Portal
Along with your current digital pay stubs and W2s, digital copies of your pay history and previous W2s are also available on this portal. But the registration process is mandatory for all users before receiving the documents for the first time. And after joining the company, you can complete the registration process only after receiving the first Paycheck or Pay Stub manually. Also, you need to know your Organizational Registration Code to register on the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal. The currently used code is (condirhold-register), but organizations usually change this code after a certain period. If this code doesn’t work or to make sure, please talk to your manager or Human Resources department.
- So, you must start registering to open an account in ADP Employee Self-Service Portal. For this, visit this (https://my.adp.com) link and navigate to “Create account” below from the Sign-in page. As you have been provided with the registration code, enter the code in the registration code option.
- Now you will get an input form to provide personal information with the mention “Consumer Direct Holdings, Inc.” above, which means you are on the right track. Enter the required information in the ADP system correctly, and after clicking the “Continue,” verify your identity. Here your identity can be verified by receiving a code on the mobile number and inputting it or answering some identity questions.
- Then provide email or email and phone number as required by the system as your primary and backup contact information. And in the last step of completing the registration process, the system will generate a unique User ID for you, and you have to create a strong password for your account. And finally, if you don’t click on the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions of the system, the “Create Your Account” button will not be active. After completing the process, please note down your user ID and password so you don’t forget or lose them.
- After your account is active, sign in and manage all your personal and work information by accessing the profile from the ADP dashboard. Then enter the “Pay” menu and set up all your payroll-related settings and notifications to your liking.
- At the top of the “Pay” menu screen, you will get details of recent Pay stubs, and by clicking on “View All Pay Statements,” you will access all your Pay stubs. Then navigate the “Tax Statements,” where your W2s document is updated at the end of the year and the last week of January. In the “
Disclaimer: The Consumer Direct Care Network and Consumer Direct Care Network logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Consumer Direct Holdings, Inc.