How to Access CSUDH Pay Stubs and W2s Online?
CSUDH, or California State University, Dominguez Hills in complete form, is a reputed public university in the higher education sector of the United States of America. For more than six decades, this educational institution in California has fostered a diverse and welcoming community for improving life and society by implementing solid and relevant academic programs. CSUDH’s faculty, staff, and other employees strive to equip California students with the talent, knowledge, skills, and leadership to keep up with the modern era. Besides, the core values of this institution, such as academic excellence, equality, justice, diversity, intellectual curiosity, communication, cooperation, etc., are being adequately maintained and moving forward with a vision. The critical issue is the payroll system for paying the salaries of all faculty, staff, and other employees involved with CSUDH. Regarding employment, all job holders prefer choice and convenience to receive their pay. So with all that in mind, CSUDH authorities have started using the digital payment solution ADP Employee Self-Service Portal to attract and retain all employees associated with the organization to receive their Pay Stubs & W2s on time and quickly.
Access to your CSUDH Pay Statements & W2 statements on ADP Employee Self-Service Portal
- Generally, to access any online based system, you have to open an account first in the registration process. Similarly, to access the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal, you need to open an ADP Account first. It is good if you already have an ADP Account because you can access it through the login process by visiting the link: https://my.adp.com and inputting the credentials. Otherwise, to open an ADP Account, start the registration process by visiting “Create account” below the login panel.
- Now, if the CSUDH authority has given you the ADP registration code of the organization or sent the personal registration code to your email, enter it in the “I HAVE A REGISTRATION CODE” option and proceed to the next step. Then, you’ll need to provide some basic personal information and contact information. In this step, your identity will be verified by completing the code verification process via email or phone. Alternatively, by entering the “FIND ME” option, provide your information based on all information on file with CSUDH and identify yourself. Then, you will be verified through a series of security questions based on the information that CSUDH has on file.
- Finally, in the final step ADP system will assign you a User ID which is important to note immediately. Then the password should be set as strong as you want, but it must be to the system requirements. Click on the checkbox to confirm that you have accepted the terms and conditions of the ADP system and complete the process by clicking on “Create Account.”
- Once your ADP account is activated, log in with your user ID and password. First, enter the “Go Paperless” option to set up notification settings and W2 Statement “Online” to receive via this portal.
- On every pay date, your pay stub will be updated in the “Pay” menu of this portal, and you can see the latest updated pay stub details. To view previous pay stubs, enter “View All Pay Statements.” And the W2 statement will be updated at the end of the year. In the last week of January, in the “Tax Statements” option of the “Pay” menu. And you will get a notification by phone or email as soon as the update is done if the notification setting is set up correctly.
Disclaimer: The CSUDH and CSUDH logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of CSUDH (California State University, Dominguez Hills).