For those who love pizza, when they think of pizza, another name that comes to mind is Domino’s. And from humble beginnings with an innovative concept more than six decades ago, the company is now ruling the international market with more than 18,300 stores in more than 6000 cities in more than 90 countries worldwide. Domino’s continues today with a rich history of innovative energy, keeping pace with the times while always thinking of the future. You may sometimes be confused as to whether Domino’s is a high-tech pizza company or a technology company that sells pizza. In this era of the 21st century, the company has imprinted digitalization in all aspects of its business. They are using digital technology, from taking pizza orders, including bills, to the delivery process; they are also converting all information, documents, and strategies utterly digital by eliminating paper use in their workplace. Human capital management software or an online payroll portal is an effective tool for this digital transformation. It enables Domino’s large workforce to easily access Pay Stubs and W2s in a self-service process, efficiently completing all Human Resources and Payroll processes. The self-service Portal used for Domino’s employees is the famous ADP Employee Self-Service Portal.
Access to Domino’s Pay Statements and Tax Statements on ADP Employee Self-Service Portal
- The first step to accessing the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal is to complete the registration process. Once an account is opened during registration, you can access this Portal only through the login process for a lifetime. And to register, you need to know a registration code. The employer will give you the organizational registration code when recruitment or send a personal registration to your email.
- Once you have the registration code, visit the portal link (https://my.adp.com) and navigate to “Create Account.” Then the registration process can be started by providing the code provided to you in the “Registration Code” option or (alternatively) by providing your contact information or your personal information through the “Find Me” option. Then, provide your Identity-Info, and Contact Info; you have to create your user ID and password in the Create Account step. In between, you may need to complete the system’s verification process. For this reason, it is common to perform code verification through email and phone numbers or answer security questions based on personal information on Domino’s file.
- After completing the registration process on the Portal, an activation link will be sent to your email, and it may take up to twenty-four hours for the account to become active. Once the account is activated, you can enjoy all the services of the Portal by entering the User ID and Password generated by you in the Portal.
- Visit the “Go Paperless” option to get electronic documents online, the “Direct Deposit” option to update direct deposit information, and visit “Profile” to edit your personal and contact information.
- View Your Domino’s Pay Stubs and W2s: Access ADP’s dashboard on every pay date and access the “Pay” menu. Here your latest pay stub details will be available. If necessary, download it through the download option below. And are you thinking about previous pay stubs? Click on “View All Pay Statements” to see the complete list of your previous pay stubs. Year-end tax statements or W2s are usually updated in the last week of January. On or after January 31st, look in “Tax Statements” under the “Pay” menu.
Install ADP’s mobile application and sign in now to enjoy this service through your smartphone.
Disclaimer: Domino’s and Domino’s logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Domino’s Pizza, Inc.