You seem to be looking for FedEx pay stubs and W2s. Then you are welcome to this post. Today, FedEx Corporation (formerly Federal Express Corporation and later FDX Corporation) is an American multinational conglomerate holding company in the freight and package transportation industry. The company has been operating for the last five decades. This company is used to expedite products or couriers from any country. Introduced the international market to a concept that could enable fast shipping services and product trucking and provide real-time updates on package location. Later, other companies used this idea. FedEx doesn’t just keep its services in one place; it spreads worldwide and in America. Now it has a large workforce and various services spread across the globe to provide fast shipping services worldwide. The company is a prime contractor for the US government. FedEx owes more and more to its employees worldwide because every employee contributes something every day to its success as the industry leader. FedEx authorities provide all employees with their Pay Stubs & W2s through a self-service system quickly and conveniently. And the self-service system used by FedEx is My ADP Payroll Portal.
How to Access FedEx’s ADP Portal?
- Now, come to the core point, how to access the portal? Access to the portal is primarily through a login process, but an account must first be created. And the account should be opened by the registration process. So without delay, let’s open an account on the portal. Please wait, as the FedEx registration code is required to open the account. The code is available from the employer at the time of employment or sent by mail. This code is, however, changed from time to time for security reasons. However, the registration code currently used by FedEx for registration on My ADP Payroll Portal is (FDXPAYROLL-A2D3P1ay). If the code doesn’t work, please get it from the authority.
- Now to start the registration process, navigate to “Create account” from the portal’s login page (URL: my.adp.com) and enter the FedEx registration code by clicking on the code option. After reaching the “Identity-Info” step, provide your personal information correctly. If the verification process needs to be completed, enter the code by receiving it to your phone number or email address on the file with FedEx Corporation.
- Then provide your primary and backup contact information in the “Contact Info” step. You may also need to complete the verification process, and here you will get a verification code on the email or phone number you provide.
- At the end of the registration process, create your account credentials in the “Create Account” step. And yes, don’t forget to click the small check box here to understand and accept the terms & conditions of the system.
- Then the system will be sent a confirmation email with a link to click on, and it can take twenty-four hours or less for the account to be fully activated. Once the account is activated, you may receive another welcome email in your email.
- Now, log in through your created credentials, i.e., User ID and Password. Then update “Personal Information” in “Your Profile” from “My ADP Homepage” or “Dashboard” or enter the “Pay” menu and set up “Go Paperless” and “Direct Deposit” options.
- Finally, explore the “Pay Statements” and “Tax Statements” sections on the screen from the “Pay” menu to view, download, or print detailed FedEx Pay Stubs and W2s.
Disclaimer: The FedEx and FedEx logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of FedEx Corporation.