How to Access Nexa Receptionists Pay Stubs and W2s Online?
The concept of a call center is unclear to many, and some think it’s a job at a mobile company or answering phone calls. But the reality is that customers and business owners always want their customer service to be available 24 hours a day, and that’s why they depend on call centers. Company owners want to add international clients to their service network through call centers, and almost all of that depends on the call center. Nexa Corporation is a company that provides virtual receptionist services with 24-hour call answering for various companies across the United States. It provides services like call answering services, virtual receptionist, appointment scheduling, live chat and text, CRM integration, intake services, inbound and outbound sales, etc., using modern technology. And mainly, the sectors in which these services are provided are healthcare, real estate, home services, legal, e-commerce, etc. Although the company originated approximately four decades ago, it has been leading the industry for the past six-seven years by providing exceptional customer experience through integrity, diversity, responsibility, and teamwork. Through an agreement with ADP, Nexa Corporation has enabled all of its employees to use the ADP Employee Self-Service Portal so that everyone can receive their Pay Stubs and W2s or tax form and manage employee profiles in a hassle-free manner.
- I hope all of you working at Nexa Corporation are tech-savvy and know about Self Service Portal. However, I am briefly discussing the process of receiving Pay Stubs and W2 Statements by accessing this portal.
- You know that for accessing an online portal, it is mandatory to be a registered user. So to register, go to this ADP Employee Self-Service Portal link: https://my.adp.com and click on “Create Account.” Then enter the registration code (provided to you) in “I Have a Registration Code” and provide the required identity information. If Nexa Corporation has not provided the registration code, enter the “Find Me” option, locate your profile by email or phone number, and provide the specified number of digits of the SSN. No matter which option you choose to proceed with the process here, you must verify your identity through code verification.
- Then another important thing for any online system is to provide your email address and phone number as contact information. You must verify your email address and phone number also through code verification.
- Finally, and most importantly, the credentials required for login must be generated in this step. Of course, the system will generate the User ID for you. But create the password according to all the requirements on the screen. And if you do not approve the terms and conditions of the system, the account creation process will not be completed, so complete the account creation process by marking the checkbox below.
- Now you can access the system dashboard through your User ID and Password from anywhere 24 hours 7 days. Go to the “Pay” menu from the dashboard to get all your payroll-related information and document updates. The “Direct Deposit” option contains your bank information, and the “Go Paperless” option has online delivery settings and notification settings. The “View All Pay Statements” option includes all your pay stubs, and the “Tax Statements” contains your W2 Statements.
- You can avail of these services more conveniently using ADP’s mobile application. The iOS application is available on the App Store, and the Android application is available on the Play Store.
Disclaimer: The Nexa and Nexa logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of Nexa Corporation.