Premier Health is a leading medical network in the Dayton region, Ohio, encompassing five hospitals, including the nation’s 15th largest. With its roots in Dayton, it has a prominent presence in Centerville, Englewood, Middletown, and Troy. As the second-largest employer in Dayton and the ninth in Ohio, it employs 14,000 individuals and has a $2 billion annual economic impact. Premier Health extends its services beyond its five primary hospital sites through seven emergency departments, eight Urgent Care centers, and over 130 outpatient locations, making it the largest private, nonprofit healthcare system in Southwest Ohio. The network is renowned for its Level I adult trauma center and expansive clinical laboratory. With a legacy exceeding 130 years, Premier Health remains dedicated to offering advanced, award-winning care, emphasizing clinical excellence and compassionate service to the communities of Southwest Ohio. Premier Health offers its employees a convenient and secure way to access their pay stubs and W-2 forms online through the Lawson Employee Self-Service portal. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to retrieve these important documents from the comfort of your home.
How to Access Premier Health Employee Pay Stubs & W2s Online?
For Premier Health employees seeking to access their pay and tax statements remotely, the process is straightforward and secure. This article navigates through Premier Health’s user-friendly Lawson online portal. The platform allows employees to securely access their pay stubs and W-2 forms, ensuring their financial information is at their fingertips whenever needed. To access the Lawson portal, ensure you are connected to the Cisco network or using VPN access due to the program’s firewall protection, safeguarding sensitive information, including your social security number. However, your personal information’s security is a top priority. Premier Health employs bank-grade security measures to protect your data.
- Initiating Access to the Portal: Begin by navigating to the secure Premier Health SSO Portal at https://sso.premierhealth.com/adfs/ls/idpinitiatedsignon.aspx? Enter your email and password credentials to sign in. Upon successful login, locate and click on the Employee and Manager Self-Service (EMSS) link to proceed. Alternatively, if you are connected to the Cisco network or using a VPN, you have the convenience of directly accessing the EMSS Portal via https://www.phpwebaccess.com/EMSS. This direct access feature ensures that you can reach the portal remotely, promoting ease of use and accessibility.
- Ensuring a Secure Connection: Once you’ve entered the site, the system will diligently work to establish a secure connection. This is a two-step visual process, beginning with a screen indicating securing your connection—a step that may take a short while to complete. Following this, you will be prompted to input your Username and Password on the second screen.
- Setting Up Security Measures: For first-time users logging onto EMSS, you will be guided to select and answer three security questions. This is a critical step as, in future instances of logging in from an unfamiliar computer, you will be required to provide the answers to these questions. Ensure to choose your questions and provide your answers carefully. If you are accessing the portal from a public computer, choose ‘No’ when prompted, then click ‘Continue’. After confirming your security questions and their respective answers, click ‘Finish’. You will now be directed to the Employee and Manager Self-Service home page.
- Accessing Your Pay Stubs: Within the portal, navigate to the payroll section to find your biweekly pay statements. These statements provide a detailed breakdown of your wages, employee-paid deductions, and employer-paid contributions. Note that the deductions listed on your pay stubs are presented in an abbreviated form.
- Retrieving Your W-2 Forms: For access to your W-2 forms online, you are required to opt-in to the online program. Post opt-in, you will be promptly notified as soon as your W-2 form is made available on Lawson, well before the January 31st deadline.
By following these steps, Premier Health employees can ensure secure and streamlined access to their vital payroll and tax documents anytime and anywhere.