Sava senior care center is a provider of short term and long term health care, rehabilitation and skilled nursing services to their patients, residents, family members and associates. Sava senior care is also provides nursing home facility for elderly people who require long term care for injuries or chronic health conditions. At Sava senior care center you will partner with nearly 25,000 employees. As January 2015, there are around 25,000 employees. If you are one of them you feel proud as health care professionals and it is one of the most technologically advance and skilled nursing senior care organizations.
The company has replaced to electronic payroll systems from paper payroll checks and encourages all employees to apply for Money Network pay card or direct deposit program. Electronic payroll program provides faster service and enhanced features compared to traditional paper checks. It is also an automated system by First Data that offers user to view and print payroll information. If you ware enrolled for first data pay card, your payment will automatically deposit to your pay card on the pay day. If you are enrolled for direct deposit, your earning will automatically deposit to your local bank account on pay day same as pay card.
To access your pay roll information and others benefits please login to Sava senior care access central at http://employee-express.savasc.com/. To discover more information, please ask your managers.
- Go to the Access Central (E-Employee Express) website and login with your SAVA ID.
- once logged into the E-Employee express, click on Myself from the left side menu.
- Then click on “Employee Self Service”.
- Click on “Payroll”, then you will be redirected to the Oracle self-service portal where you will be able to check your payroll information including pay stubs, leave balance, voluntary deductions and also setup your direct deposit accounts.
- To check your pay stubs, click on the Paycheck menu.
If you are former employee please visit human resource center of Sava senior care local office.