Sava senior care center is a provider of short term and long term health care, rehabilitation, and skilled nursing services to their patients, residents, family members, and associates. Sava senior care also provides nursing home facilities for older people who require long term care for injuries or chronic health conditions. By the way, if you are working to save senior care, you can view and print the original copy of the pay stub from the w2 management web portal in the following way. If you are a former employer and can not access the w2 management portal, please contact the Sava senior care local office or human resource center.
W2 forms 2019 will be available online on January 17, 2021. But you have to complete a simple registration process online by December 15, 2020. The following steps are applicable for self-registration-
- Go to the Ceridian W-2 website at myrecords.ceridian.com.
- To create an account- click on “Sign up now.” This will take you to the “First Time user- email verification” page.
- Enter your email address and click on the “Send Security Code.”
- Enter the security code that you’ve received in the email and the last 4 digits of your SSN, then click on the “Verify” button.
- To stop receiving paper copies of your W-2 through the email, click on “Stop Paper Statements.”
Please note that don’t forget to send an email at the payroll office (PayrollTaxes@SavaSC.com) along with your name, ID, and last 4 digits of your SSN before start the registration process.