Sava senior care center provides short-term and long-term health care, rehabilitation, and skilled nursing services to its patients, residents, family members, and associates. Sava senior care also includes nursing home facilities for older people who require long-term care for injuries or chronic health conditions. At Sava senior care center, you will partner with nearly 25,000 employees. As of January 2015, there are around 25,000 employees. If you are one of them, you feel proud as a health care professional, and it is one of the most technologically advanced and skilled nursing senior care organizations.
The company has replaced electronic payroll systems with paper payroll checks and encourages all employees to apply for a Money Network pay card or direct deposit program. The electronic payroll program provides faster service and enhanced features than traditional paper checks. It is also an automated First Data system that allows the user to view and print payroll information. If you are enrolled for the first data pay card, your payment will automatically deposit to your payment card on payday. If registered for a direct deposit, your earnings will automatically deposit to your local bank account on payday, the same as a payment card.
To access your payroll information and other benefits, please log in to Sava senior care access central at http://employee-express.savasc.com/. To discover more information, please ask your managers.
- Go to the Access Central (E-Employee Express) website and log in with your SAVA ID.
- Once logged into the E-Employee express, click on Myself from the left side menu.
- Then click on “Employee Self Service.”
- Click on “Payroll,” then you will be redirected to the Oracle self-service portal, where you can check your payroll information, including pay stubs, leave balance, voluntary deductions, and also set up your direct deposit accounts.
- To check your pay stubs, click on the Paycheck menu.
If you are a former employee, please visit the Sava senior care local office’s human resource center.