Securitas is a security services provider including guarding, mobile guarding, remote guarding, and corporate risk management in the United States and Canada. In the USA, it is also a locally focused company in which Federal employee identification (FEIN) number is 71-0912217. According to the company, there are around 92,000 security officers with nearly 650 local branches in the USA. The company offers electronic payroll services for its US and Canadian employees that give you to avoid local office visits the each payday. You earning will automatically deposit to your bank account and your pay stub information obtainable online by following way-
Remember, before setup a paperless-pay account, you must receive at least one payment that process by Securitas. Otherwise, you will not allow the setup of your account.
US & Canadian Employees
If you are US residential and working at Securitas USA, the company designed a website named securitasepay.com with TALX paperless pay. Please visit securitasepay.com it will be redirected to paperless pay for Securitas US portal. See Resource for the link.
If you are Canadian residential and working at Securitas Canada, please visit Securitas Canadian employee link.
1. Click on “Click Here to Login”
2. If you are a US employee, you will be asked to key your social security number with dashes. If you are a Canadian employee you will be asked to key the login ID number that receives from your local office, if not please contact your local office. Click Continue.
3. Key your PIN number click Login. If you’re a first-time user, your PIN number is your date of birth in MMDDYY format without any dashes or slashes. Click Login
The following steps are not applicable to returning users. It is only for new employees. As initial users, you must set up risk-based authentication to enhanced security. To set up click on Enroll Now
1. Select Yes / No to identify your computer. Click Continue
2. Pick a security picture, click Continue.
3. Chose six security questions and provide answers, click Continue
4. Add personal, work, and home phone number if available. Click Continue
5. Verify all provided answers and click Complete. If needed edit, please click on Change or use the Back button to go previous steps.
6. Change the PIN number of your selection, it must be 8 to 16 digits in length and contain number only.
After completing the setup process of risk-based authentication, you will log in with your new changed PIN number. Select Print Pay Stubs at the Main menu. You must have a PDF reader application to view your pay stubs.
If you need more help or want to receive pay stubs via Fax, you may call at 866-604-3729.