TopGolf Entertainment Group is an American sports entertainment company with a worldwide network of sports and entertainment. The company’s largest investor, Callaway Golf, acquired TopGolf on October 22, 2020, for $2 billion. Callaway Golf owned 14% of Topgolf before the acquisition. The company is now headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and its CEO is Chip Brewer. Chip Brewer has been the CEO of the company since 2012. The company currently has more than fifty venues, and most are located in the United States. There are merely three venues in the UK and one each in Mexico and Australia. The venues have climate-controlled heat bays that showcase various sports throughout the year, such as football, basketball, and golf. The main point is to discuss how TopGolf Entertainment employees can access their pay stubs and W-2 forms.
- How to access the pay stub and tax forms?
According to information from Topgolf Entertainment Group’s Human Resources Office, Topgolf Entertainment Group has been using ADP’s services to process payroll for employees for several years. ADP’s services continue to be used after the acquisition of TopGolf by Callaway. So employees at TopGolf Entertainment Group will access pay statements and tax statements using ADP’s self-service portal. The following is a brief discussion of how to access it.
- The web address of ADP Self Service Portal is my.adp.com. First, visit the ADP Self-Service Portal address from an Internet-connected computer or mobile device to access your pay-statement and tax statement.
- Once you reach the ADP login page, log in with your user ID and password. Otherwise, you need to create an account. Click on the “New User? Create Account” link to create an account. This is at the bottom of the login page.
- You can create your account using either the “Find Me” or “I Have a Registration Code” option. If you have received a registration passcode from your organization’s HR office, select the “I have a registration code” option and enter the registration passcode. Otherwise, use the “Find Me” option. In this case, you have to enter some personal information.
- Complete your registration process with the required information. This will require the first part of your name, the last part, the employee ID, SSN, date of birth, phone number, and a valid email address. You will also need to verify your email ID and phone number through the verification code.
- Once the account is generated, you need to complete your user ID and password login. Once logged in, you will access your personal, salary, HR, and company information. Click “Pay Statement” to access your Pay-Stub and “Annual Statement” to access the tax form. Both the pay-statement and the annual statement option are in the “Pay” sub-menu again under the “My Self” menu.
You can also use ADP’s mobile application, which is available in Google Play Store and Apple App Store. The mobile app is comparatively easy to use.