Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company that has made third largest position as drug store chain in the United States. The chain began in 1962 as single store and today it grew to around 4650 stores with more than 51,000 employees.
Get your 2019 W-2 statement about two weeks earlier than through the mail if you register and consent to electronic delivery by Jan. 15, 2020. If you didn’t consent for online delivery, a printed copy will be postmarked by Jan 31, 2020 and your 2018 reprint will cost $12 and previous years will cost $18. So this will be better if you provide a consent for electronic delivery as all online reissues of your W-2s are provided at no cost. Use the following steps to log in to MYtaxFORM via rNation:
- Log into the rNation portal with your employee ID and PIN (the default PIN is RA plus the last 6 digits of your SSN). You will be prompted to change during the first login session and in every 90 days.
- Click on rNation Associated Website under My Application menu. Then a welcome page will be appeared where you will see a few of menu with submenu (The Rite Aid Experience, The News, Payroll & Benefits, Questions & Answers and Opportunities).
- To access your pay stubs, click on My Payroll under Payroll & Benefits.
- Click the MYtaxFORM link above.The MYtaxFORM website will open. There is no need to log in again.
Former associates cannot access the rNation website or store portal. So they are able to access in the following way-
As a former employer, you can view and print your year end tax statement or W2 online from w2 management website directly at www.mytaxform.com. You have to enter your employer code (70131) before login to this portal. Once you’ve enter your employer code, it will link to the login screen and complete the following steps to set up your account as first time user.
1. Enter your associate ID
2. Enter your PIN number.
3. If you haven’t logged into the site before, you have to set up Risk based authentication. It is six steps. To start, click on Enroll Now.
4. Choose Yes or No. Yes for remember your PC.
5. Select a security image by arrow key.
6. Put in phone number if available.
7. Select security question and give answer.
8. Review all given information and complete Risk based authentication process.
9. Change Personal Identification Number of your choice. PIN must to be 8-16 digits length and contain number only.
10. Once you’ve change password, it will link to the login screen. So login with your associate ID and PIN number.
If you are unable to access MyTaxForm.com, corporate associates may contact the HELP Desk at 1-800-424-6966 (select Option 3) and store associates can complete a ServiceNow ticket with FSS.