Rite Aid W-2

Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company that has made third largest position as drug store chain in the United States. The chain began in 1962 as single store and today it grew to around 4650 stores with more than 51,000 employees.

Get your 2019 W-2 statement about two weeks earlier than through the mail if you register and consent to electronic delivery by Jan. 15, 2020. If you didn’t consent for online delivery, a printed copy will be postmarked by Jan 31, 2020 and your 2018 reprint will cost $12 and previous years will cost $18. So this will be better if you provide a consent for electronic delivery as all online reissues of your W-2s are provided at no cost. Use the following steps to log in to MYtaxFORM via rNation:

Getting Started

  1. Log into the rNation portal with your employee ID and PIN (the default PIN is RA plus the last 6 digits of your SSN). You will be prompted to change during the first login session and in every 90 days.  
  2. Click on rNation Associated Website under My Application menu. Then a welcome page will be appeared where you will see a few of menu with submenu (The Rite Aid Experience, The News, Payroll & Benefits, Questions & Answers and Opportunities).
  3. To access your pay stubs, click on My Payroll under Payroll & Benefits.
  4. Click the MYtaxFORM link above.The MYtaxFORM website will open. There is no need to log in again.

Former associates cannot access the rNation website or store portal. So they are able to access in the following way-

As a former employer, you can view and print your year end tax statement or W2 online from w2 management website directly at www.mytaxform.com. You have to enter your employer code (70131) before login to this portal. Once you’ve enter your employer code, it will link to the login screen and complete the following steps to set up your account as first time user.

1. Enter your associate ID
2. Enter your PIN number.
3. If you haven’t logged into the site before, you have to set up Risk based authentication. It is six steps. To start, click on Enroll Now.
4. Choose Yes or No. Yes for remember your PC.
5. Select a security image by arrow key.
6. Put in phone number if available.
7. Select security question and give answer.
8. Review all given information and complete Risk based authentication process.
9. Change Personal Identification Number of your choice. PIN must to be 8-16 digits length and contain number only.
10. Once you’ve change password, it will link to the login screen. So login with your associate ID and PIN number.

If you are unable to access MyTaxForm.com, corporate associates may contact the HELP Desk at 1-800-424-6966 (select Option 3) and store associates can complete a ServiceNow ticket with FSS.



Close Comments

Comments (27)

  1. I left Rite Aid last June of 2015, I still have not received my w-2. Please let me know what I need to do to get this info.
    Great appreciate your help.
    Kyla Griffith

  2. To retrieve W2 tax forms from Rite Aid. Do as follows:
    1) Go to https://www.w2express.com
    On the right-hand search bar, type “70131” for Rite Aid Employer Name or Code.
    Then enter ur Employee id #, the pin # should be ur DOB (2 digits month, 2 digits day, 4 digits year).
    That should go smoothly, unless you have a wrong pin # then call the W2Express hotline: 800-694-3729
    Good luck

  3. I resigned from Rite Aid in 2016 and don’t know if I’ll be receiving my W2 in the mail or if there is a way to get it offline… I don’t have an employee ID number anymore considering I no longer work there, so how can I get my W2 any sooner than through the mail???
    Sincerely, Taylor King

      • See above comment about this useful info! Thank you for mentioning the paystub! I was able to retrieve the ONLY one I had saved of my husband’s and create an account and pull his W2’s! No one else returned our calls!

  4. Penelope Henriquez  |  

    The Rite Aid Pharmacy I worked for is now a Walgreens. I have yet to receive my W2 for Rite Aid. I contacted mytaxform and was advised Rite Aid did not submit my W2.Who can I contact? I need my W2 as soon as possible

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *