Sava senior care center is a provider of short term and long term health care, rehabilitation and skilled nursing services to their patients, residents, family members and associates. Sava senior care is also provides nursing home facility for elderly people who require long term care for injuries or chronic health conditions. By the way if you are working at save senior care, you can view and print original copy of pay stub from w2 management web portal by following way. If you are former employer and can not access w2 management portal, please contact to the Sava senior cares local office or human resource center.
W2 forms 2019 will be available online at January 17 2020. But you have to complete a simple registration process online by December 15, 2019. The following steps are applicable for self-registration-
- Go to Ceridian W-2 website at myrecords.ceridian.com.
- To create an account- click on “Sign up now”. This will take you to the “First Time user- email verification” page.
- Ener your email address and click on “Send Security Code”
- Enter the security code that you’ve received in email and the last 4 digits of your SSN then click on “Verify” button.
- To stop receiving paper copies of your W-2 through the email, click on “Stop Paper Statements”
Please note that, don’t forget to send an email at the payroll office (PayrollTaxes@SavaSC.com) along with your name, ID and last 4 digits of your SSN before start the registration process.